Decals

Beachglassbum

Beachglassbum 2007 Great West Van 2006 2500 MB cha
Has anyone removed factory graphics? In the process of taking ownership of a 2007 Great West conversion van. I think the graphics are a bit overdone.

GLJones

On my other cars, I soaked a paper towel in 90% isopropyl alcohol. Press it against the airbag warning graphic on the sun visor and hold for 2-3 minutes. Then the graphic will bubble a bit and you can peel it right off. Haven't tried this on my Sprinter yet.

marklg

Has anyone removed factory graphics? In the process of taking ownership of a 2007 Great West conversion van. I think the graphics are a bit overdone.
Are you talking about the swoopy things on the side?

5_Panels_Forest.jpg

On ours, I am pretty sure it is painted on with a second color and clearcoat.

Regards,

Mark

Sidecar

Are you talking about the swoopy things on the side?

View attachment 163972

On ours, I am pretty sure it is painted on with a second color and clearcoat.

Regards,

Mark
Mark,
Off subject, sorry.
What size tires are you running ?
And, what is the story with the solar panels on the awning ? Where do you store them they are not on the awning and why are they on the awning ?

marklg

Mark,
Off subject, sorry.
What size tires are you running ?
And, what is the story with the solar panels on the awning ? Where do you store them they are not on the awning and why are they on the awning ?
Latest are Michelin Agilis Crossclimate LT225/75R16.

The portable solar panels are stored in the rear. They fit under my hose storage box. I sometimes put them on the ground, and sometimes put them on the awning if there is good sunlight there. They are very thin and light and I have cable locks to make them a little harder to steal.

I need to update the pictures here, but you can get a better idea:

Regards,

Mark

Top Bottom