All Weather Front Floor Mats

Roamers

2020 4X4 170 Crew
I just installed WeatherTech. Fit the foot area very well. I will be contacting them about fit over the hump.

Last edited:

ssort

It's all about the bikes!
other threads here on this topic. i had the WT and sent them back. clearly their 'laser precision' was not working that day. I bout the OEM 3 section mats from my dealer any they are just right. make the cutout for the manual handbrake a bit bigger then they suggest and you will be all set.

bestrongsd

Thanks to others on the forum, here's what I bought from EBay for my 2020 144 4x4 cargo van without floor heater. Perfect fit.

Genuine OEM Mercedes Benz 2019 and up Sprinter (w/o H00) All Season Floor Mats #264348257256

Ebay seller is Keenan Motors (keenanmotors4311).

Cheers

Last edited:
Anyone confused why the mentioned factory floor mats don't use the van provided retainers? These studs are there for this reason, yet no provisions in the mats.

red_johnny

Anyone confused why the mentioned factory floor mats don't use the van provided retainers? These studs are there for this reason, yet no provisions in the mats.
The mats I bought off of ebay had them on for both the heater and non heater versions. Yeah, I mistakenly ordered the wrong one and had to order the right one.

Knit

The mats I got for my 2019 Sprinter directly from a Mercedes dealer (not from someone on eBay claiming to be OEM) snap right onto the retainers. I had Weathertech on my 2013 Sprinter. I like the softer material on the Mercedes mats better.

JIB

This is all I have to share, I recall they came in 2 boxes and are specific to the mid floor heat slot. I think you can even get a Matt for passenger row 1 under a crew description.
Thanks @Seacoaster ! I read the manual that came with my mats and it shows the variety of center panels. I'll get after my dealer right before I go back the next time to snag that center section.

Jack

aviatordoc

I need the center part between the two front seats as well.
If someone finds a part number please post. I have the OEM front mats as pictured above and LOVE them.

Bjorgens

I ordered and received the crew passenger row mat (#2 in the picture above), and it doesn’t fit my 2020 crew van. I have no idea what it is actually intended for.

I do have the center section for between the two front seats and it works fine on my van which has the electric parking brake - the e brake cutouts shown in the photo above are simply left intact rather than removed.

Top Bottom