1000A BusBar on sale $56 @ DelCity

owenfi

Sprinter MY 2020 2500 170 4x4
I hope this is an okay place to post this. Del City has 1000A 12 post (plus screw) BlueSea busbars for $56!

I just got 2 of them (ordered a week back), as well as some of the lowest pricing I've found on MRBF fuses.

No clue how many of these they have left, or why they are so cheap, but if you need big power bus bars it seems like a crazy deal.

Also 15-20% off until EOD! (not sure if that can stack with this price though)

RVBarry

I ordered on 12/11, but they canceled my order today due to lack of stock.

owenfi

Sprinter MY 2020 2500 170 4x4
Dang! Sorry I didn't bring it up sooner. They did cancel a lot of my other stuff and their communication was haphazard (it seemed like some fuses were zero'd but they ended up all coming through...I should double check the final billing to see if it all lines up)

hilld

I ordered two of the bus bars and a couple of other items. The bus bars were back ordered, but shipped yesterday for delivery on 1/4. The other items shipped 2 days after I ordered.

RVBarry

They sent me another invoice after they said my order was cancelled, maybe they are still trying to fill it.
Their website is very confusing; I had requested a catalog with my order, and they marked my order as shipped and then delivered, but only the catalog was sent. So l'll have to call again to see what's going on.

RVBarry

My order arrived today.

Top Bottom