2006 sprinter

Karamountzos

Just thought I’d share mine. 2006. Full interior short roof short body. Absolutely my favorite. I’ve only got 66k miles on it.

ECU

Wow. Mine has been outside for 13 years now. Looks quite different.

Kajtek1

2015 long/tall limo RV 2.1l
Wow. Mine has been outside for 13 years now. Looks quite different.
Been driving MB brand for about 25 years and the highest value for me in MB cars is paint job.
When I can deal with mechanical issues, even the best US paint shops can't match what MB puts on their vehicles, so living in sunny climates my priority always is to protect paint job, so when I had no garage - I was raising those tents carports.
It was a pity comparing when my 10 yo MB had nice glossy paint and in black you can really admire, when a guy in the area I was walking kept his 7 yo MB on driveway and poor thing was peeling clear coat.
My friend's story about California home & car owners.
"Keep the $70,000 car on driveway and let sun burn the paint, so you can keep $700 worth of crap in your garage"
My Las Vegas house has RV garage that fits Sprinter. That does make me happy man.

ECU

Oregon. I have moss growing that removes paint. I purchased with 300,000 miles. The front was sandblasted from AZ dirt/sand roads.
And I hate the flucking neighbors that put up those ugly tents.

Kajtek1

2015 long/tall limo RV 2.1l
Nobody complained about my tent.
Would love to see how your Sprinter with moss growing on it improves the neighborhood view?

ECU

The sprinter goes to work. The tent lives there.

Top Bottom