Dashboard Pockets with lids!!!!

Pharkas

2020 Passenger 4x4 144
I thought my original build included these. I was disappointed when my van was delivered and the dash was wide open. Somewhere along my long ordering process these were deleted from my build. They are a little pricey. Right now I'm saving up for my roof rack. I'll have to add these to my want list. My wife always asks, is it a want or a need? I guess for now I need to put it on the want column.

Bjorgens

Installed mine the other day following the OPs brief instructions. Took about 10 minutes per side. You will need a torx bit on a 1/4” ratchet to access the screws under slope of the windshield. Aside from that it is a super easy install.

Eric B

@aviatordoc the pics you requested ...

a trim tool and a Torx T20 SHORT screwdriver or 1/4” socket & wrench is all you need as stated above

Credit to @Sprinter man Sam for the part numbers and original description ...

- pull plastic trim tweeter cover w trim tool
- pull plastic trim forward of stock dash pocket - I found it easier to start at the center and work outboard
- three T20 Torx screws need to be removed - two along the edge closest to the windshield, one at the outer end where it attaches to tweeter panel
- the stock dash pocket is now only held in with clips along the edge closest to you - use trim tool, I found it easiest to start along the innermost corner and go outboard again - pulling up with some force on the cup holder, as you work the trim tool around, helps it pop out

- install is same in reverse except you now only use two T20 screws and they now go in the angled holes facing you - much easier to get them in

Job done.
Thank you @Sprinter man Sam

Attachments

Last edited:

Eric B

Never mind @Sprinter man Sam - I found them

the rubber mats for the bottom are

A 910 689 1700 9051 Left Side
A 910 689 1800 9051 Right side

$18-23 ea online
$30 retail FYI

BTW I talked to the guy who does the online orders at MBStarParts / Mercedes Stevens Creek and he said he got two dozen orders a couple weeks back - we cleared out all available USA stock and they had to get the rest from Germany

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Sprinter man Sam

Never mind @Sprinter man Sam - I found them

the rubber mats for the bottom are

A 910 689 1700 9051 Left Side
A 910 689 1800 9051 Right side

$18-23 ea online
$30 retail FYI

BTW I talked to the guy who does the online orders at MBStarParts / Mercedes Stevens Creek and he said he got two dozen orders a couple weeks back - we cleared out all available USA stock and they had to get the rest from Germany

:ROFLMAO:
?

Sprinter man Sam

@Sprinter man Sam question for you :

the stock dash pocket had a rubber mat at the bottom - presumably to stop things rolling / sliding around ... is there one available for this pocket too ? Guessing there must be ...

Might you have that part number as well ?

many thanks
Sorry fella mine came with the rubber mats, remember mine are SH off eBay.

I've found that buymercedespartsnow.com is usually one of the cheapest OEM parts suppliers around (if you can get free shipping to the West Coast).

For those of you on the East Coast, the shipping may be a less than from the West Coast.

hilld

Just installed mine this morning (after Santa delivered them under the tree). Took about 10 mins for the first one, and only 5 mins for the second one.

Top Bottom