Dashboard Pockets with lids!!!!

Sprinter man Sam

As I’ve changed everyone’s world with theses pockets can someone who has LB9 look behind their door cards for me?

hilld

Did anyone find another dealer that might be cheaper than the $145 each? Just want to make sure I am not paying more than I need to.

Eric B

Glad these are finally available, when I discovered them in the 2019 parts book I couldn't find any dealer that had them in stock / could order them - seemed like a ROW item, not meant for the USA ... glad that has changed ...

Confirming that $145ea is cheapest I have found at link above (Mercedes Stevens Creek in San Jose CA FYI)...
Most other online details are $155-165ea
PelicanParts surprisingly is $200ea

Thanks @Sprinter man Sam - unfortunately don't have LB9 on mine otherwise I'd happily have a look

Last edited:

Eric B

MB Stevens Creek got back to me last night - they said the parts are coming from Germany - so expect 7-10day delay for them to arrive in San Jose CA and then onwards to you guys ... FYI

Eric B

Based on the posts above, several of us ordered from MB Stevens Creek on the same day - I just got a msg saying mine have left San Jose and are inbound to me tomorrow Friday or Saturday - so you all should be getting yours soon as well

Top Bottom