I wish there was an STL file. I could just print it out and have fun doing it in TPU.Never mind @Sprinter man Sam - I found them
the rubber mats for the bottom are
A 910 689 1700 9051 Left Side
A 910 689 1800 9051 Right side
$18-23 ea online
$30 retail FYI
BTW I talked to the guy who does the online orders at MBStarParts / Mercedes Stevens Creek and he said he got two dozen orders a couple weeks back - we cleared out all available USA stock and they had to get the rest from Germany
You guys are more than welcome.@aviatordoc the pics you requested ...
a trim tool and a Torx T20 SHORT screwdriver or 1/4” socket & wrench is all you need as stated above
Credit to @Sprinter man Sam for the part numbers and original description ...
- pull plastic trim tweeter cover w trim tool
- pull plastic trim forward of stock dash pocket - I found it easier to start at the center and work outboard
- three T20 Torx screws need to be removed - two along the edge closest to the windshield, one at the outer end where it attaches to tweeter panel
- the stock dash pocket is now only held in with clips along the edge closest to you - use trim tool, I found it easiest to start along the innermost corner and go outboard again - pulling up with some force on the cup holder, as you work the trim tool around, helps it pop out
- install is same in reverse except you now only use two T20 screws and they now go in the angled holes facing you - much easier to get them in
Thank you @Sprinter man Sam