Adventure Wagon Kit Review

Spass

I've been heavily researching the AdWag kit for almost a year and all this info, and especially pics, has really helped! Has anyone done one with bamboo? I like your colors hdaniels, I would be working on bikes in the back, so that would have to be black and maybe bamboo? Does AdWag include wheel well coverings of anykind? I see you have yours with Kilmat. Also- anyone done the 170 WB? How big of a time difference you think the extra long van is?

Thanks for all the great content from everyone that shared!
I have the adventure wagon kit in my van with a bamboo ceiling. It’s a nice touch,imo.

VanGoSki

Your CO2 sensor should be near the floor...C02 is heavier than air...otherwise it won't do you much good. (unless you have already moved it there) :)
It's a CO (carbon monoxide) detector, and CO is slightly lighter than air. So my location is theoretically and practically correct. Although in practice, the molecular weights of the two gases are so close that you can really put a CO detector anywhere.

slamit

www.cacampervan.com
It's a CO (carbon monoxide) detector, and CO is slightly lighter than air. So my location is theoretically and practically correct. Although in practice, the molecular weights of the two gases are so close that you can really put a CO detector anywhere.
Actually you are correct...I was thinking of Propane/co2 sensors I use often. :)

djsincla

On your Smart Floor, it looks like you have six rails of L-Track for the seats. And maybe a seventh closer to the passenger side wall? Is that factory or something you did after the install?
You can order a smart floor with any track config.

• Thanks
Reactions: sms

Top Bottom