NCV3: 2006-2018 STUNNING 2012 Sprinter Van for Sale. 2500 High Roof 170” - Full Window Van with Rear AC. IMMACULATE

siswati

Vehicle Location
Fort Lauderdale
Contact Info
Private Message
Price
Firm/OBO
or Best Offer
Model Year
Mileage
I am selling my beloved Sprinter Van. It has ONLY 32,000 Miles, never let me down, is a great driving van full of get up and go, and drives like a car. It averages around 17mpg. I purchased it as a passenger van so I would have the fully lined walls and ceiling, as well as the rear AC. I sold two rows of seats but kept the first row of 3 seats, and used the van to haul my motorbike, but injuries got in the way and I didn’t use her as much as I planned.

I am meticulous about all my vehicles and the van is in almost perfect condition, beautiful metallic Brilliant Silver paint, never been in an accident. Body work is exceptional.

ECU was flashed by Renntech. This added approximately 80HP and 100ftlbs of TQ. It also defeated the stock 85mph speed limiter. This Sprinter out accelerates most traffic, pulls up hills with the best, and never struggles to keep pace. Top Speed is now slightly above 100mph, and it is a joy to drive. If you wan to set it back to the standard tune, any Mercedes dealer can do an ECU update that will bring it back to stock. But you will lose the extra power and the speed limiter will return.

Van comes with Lenso Concerto imported 20” polished aluminum wheels, with Michelin Lattitude Diamaris 255/50/20. So much quieter and smoother and the standard heavy duty stock tires. There are less than 5k miles on this set of tires, previous tires aged out. Tires are XL load rated and Y rated (186mph) and there is no rubbing when turning lock to lock.

Van has been serviced by my local Mercedes dealer. All recalls have been performed. I have replaced the starter motor, diesel fuel pump, rear AC pan, and antenna replaced. I added a high output 200 Amp alternator, and a second battery, (all original Mercedes parts), and installed a 2,300-Watt invertor under the 1st row of seats that can power almost any 110V appliance. A disconnect to the supplementary battery ensures zero battery drain. All service records are available, and all original owners’ manuals included.

This van features a SPECTACULAR SOUND SYSTEM! In 2020 I upgraded to a 7’ touch screen Pioneer AVH-W4500 NEX Head unit, with Sirius/XM, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Pandora, HD Radio, Waze, Maestro, Bluetooth, wireless, USB direct, etc. Remote control included. An Alpine PDX-5 4 channel amplifier (75-Watt RMS x 4 + 300-Watt RMS Subwoofer) drives the system, playing through a pair of 200-Watt 6x9’s, a pair of 200-Watt 6” mid/tweeter seperates, as well as a separate 200-Watt 10” Sub in its own enclosure. An AxxessInterface steering wheel mounted controller unit controls volume, source, phone, etc.

It really is a superb sound system and it includes an integrated HiDef Backup camera. (Original MB audio head unit and speakers included, might be worth something on eBay)

Two keys included. Van has the rear step bumper and includes a tow hitch. Original tool set and jack included, never used! Rear doors open full 270 degrees making loading anything a breeze.

Only known issues are condensation in the passenger headlight and the headliner, which has come loose in a few areas. Both should be a very simple fix.

Message me for additional images

sprinter-van-for-sale-0005.jpgsprinter-van-for-sale-0011.jpgsprinter-van-for-sale-0027.jpgsprinter-van-for-sale-0044.jpgsprinter-van-for-sale-0107.jpg

Top Bottom