What do these empty posts mean?

G

Gsand31415

One of my pandemic guilty pleasures is looking through the off-topic posts. There are often posts that seem to have no content, like this:

Screenshot 2020-11-21 053842.png
What's that all about? How and why does a user create a post like this?

sikwan

06 Tin Can
I think that image was created by someone that agreed/disagreed (probably latter) with someone in the danger zone and somehow it leaked out.

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
I think that image was created by someone that agreed/disagreed (probably latter) with someone in the danger zone and somehow it leaked out.
These posts are generated by member ECU. He is trolling me, both in the main forum and the danger zone, by replying to nearly every post of my mine with these empty/cryptic replies.

:wtf: :idunno::crazy:

Only he can explain his actions.....

Last edited:

ECU

2006 T1n 118 Sprinter
That is the quote feature marking where that person made a post.
Some people post stuff in an attempt to get a response. Then they delete their post Leaving the other's reply hanging.
You'll notice that on many of those, you see no post # or post by that person just above it, because the poster deleted it. Since the marker quote removes their joy of removing their posts, they have reduced their posting that was ruining this site.

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
That is the quote feature marking where that person made a post.
Some people post stuff in an attempt to get a response. Then they delete their post Leaving the other's reply hanging.
You'll notice that on many of those, you see no post # or post by that person just above it, because the poster deleted it. Since the marker quote removes their joy of removing their posts, they have reduced their posting that was ruining this site.
:wtf: :idunno: :crazy:

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
Welcome to Sprinter-Source.com. :laughing:
Despite his misperceptions and claims, his actions never influenced my forum behaviour, as I had no idea nor care what his intentions were..... :lol:

What a noodle, such a waste of energy!

Top Bottom