Norway 2020 road movie with Sprinter 4x4

Kajtek1

2015 3500 X long limo RV
Nice and relaxing.
Funny I noticed - talking about "white passenger" would not be politically correct in USA.

ctmcdaniel

Cross Member
He's talking about the dog named Berkeley I mean I don't think anyone in any culture objects to you identifying pets by color.

I had some flashbacks I've been to some of those places.

I can spend the rest of the day researching how to ship my van which isn't done to Norway which I can't go to right now. it's been a year since I traveled internationally so I'm a little rusty on the details.

Presumably I can rent the pet of my choice when I get there.

Last edited:

Mathewst

Nice and relaxing.
Funny I noticed - talking about "white passenger" would not be politically correct in USA.
Its actually ment as a joke. But its "black passenger" in Slovakia means somebody travelling by train without a ticket. So white is ment as opposite, new to the party for us. I dont know USA reason why its not correct. :)

Mathewst

Thats funny actually I am into research how to ship my Van opposite direction for next season to Canada. Our plan was Georgia but its war in the region these days so for 2021 its either Canada or Finland/Sweden so far for us.

Kajtek1

2015 3500 X long limo RV
Shipping the van is going to be expensive, when you will find lot of rentals in America.
I've been meeting a lot - especially German tourists in AZ in quite different sizes of vans.
That said, I own RVs in US for over 30 years and still wait for Alaska-Siberia bridge to drive to my native Poland.
"political correctness" is taking strange meanings in USA.
We watch old "Bonanza" reruns. Older "family oriented" western serial who was very high hit years ago. Watching in now - it would not pass present censorship on at least 90% of episodes.
They show brothels on almost each epizode, talk "Negros" and show discrimination all the time.

slater

Its actually ment as a joke. But its "black passenger" in Slovakia means somebody travelling by train without a ticket. So white is ment as opposite, new to the party for us. I dont know USA reason why its not correct. :)
Because the USA media has gone insane ?

Top Bottom