Great experience - Salesperson is David Skrocki of Mercedes of Burlington, Mass

sgruskin

Completing purchase now of a 2020 Crew 4x4 HR 144 through Mercedes of Burlington, Mass. My salesman, David Skrocki, is a true professional, and a genuine good guy. It has all been seamless, and a real pleasure interacting with David. Highly recommend him if you are in the market for a new Sprinter.

John E

I didn't end up buying from David, but worked with him as I considered trading my 2016 for a 2019 last year. Very knowledgeable and was great to work with as I was deciding.

Massabusa

Sprinter Enthusiast!
Completing purchase now of a 2020 Crew 4x4 HR 144 through Mercedes of Burlington, Mass. My salesman, David Skrocki, is a true professional, and a genuine good guy. It has all been seamless, and a real pleasure interacting with David. Highly recommend him if you are in the market for a new Sprinter.
Seconded.

rob cote

We bought ours from David in 2020 and totally agree with this assessment of his professionalism. A great experience all around.

Pickleball

2022 2500 144 High roof 4 cyl diesel
Also purchased ours from David in 2022 and agree the experience was professional. He is knowledgeable on options and how they pertain to use for traveling, camping and outfitting.

Apache1

Agree with everyone above! We bought our '21 170 from him from out of state and he arranged to have us picked up from the airport and we drove the van back the same day to NJ. Dave and his team really took the time to explain and demonstrate all the systems. He really pays attention to the little details like programming the memory of our seats so they were ready to swivel!

Top Bottom