When will the 2021 Dealer Ordering Guide come out?

Chaski

When will the 2021 Dealer Ordering Guide come out? I keep checking the forum every few days...

Someone please message me when the day comes...

Thanks - Peter

Philip53

2021 2500 Sprinter 170, 4 cyl gas
Just ordered one. The 2020 guide is exactly, or very close to 2021. Dealer can advise on any difference, which was none that I could find.

Other than diesel, of course. There is an issue with the diesel engine availability, or at least the V6. Did not ask about the I4. Other options and accessories seem to be same as 2020.

Sprinter SS

Issue with V6 Diesel...thus issue with no 4x4s......You can get the gasser if that is what you like.

Other than that how was the play Mrs Lincoln..?

blutow

You can order a 2021 4 cylinder diesel I believe, just an issue with the 6 (so no 4x4's). I just ordered a gas cargo 2500 170wb for march build. Options for 2500 gas were basically the same (except the price increases).

Sprinter SS

You can order a 4cy diesel, however no build dates will be accurate. They will only go in the que as the 4cy Diesel is not yet EPA approved (in process)

PerioDoc

Just ordered one. The 2020 guide is exactly, or very close to 2021. Dealer can advise on any difference, which was none that I could find.

Other than diesel, of course. There is an issue with the diesel engine availability, or at least the V6. Did not ask about the I4. Other options and accessories seem to be same as 2020.
Good morning. Did the dealer inform you that the auto sliding door is only available in a high roof config.? I have not been able to add it to our standard roof passenger build.

Wow that's great the 4 cylinder om651 diesel is coming back, not sure why they don't use the om654 diesel? Seems like a better design, more power and DPF/SCR located right near the engine .

Boxster1971

2023 Sprinter 2500 144wb AWD
Wow that's great the 4 cylinder om651 diesel is coming back, not sure why they don't use the om654 diesel? Seems like a better design, more power and DPF/SCR located right near the engine .
The newer OM654 diesel might not be the best option for USA market. Looking at the available information it does not appear to have any room for a second alternator like the OM651. The OM651 is a mature design that has a proven record of service with a cast iron block. According to Daimler news releases the OM 651 is the most-produced engine in the history of Mercedes-Benz.

mofo989

I'm confused by the footnote that 4x4 is available on v6 DRW diesels. Is 4x4 being offered with a 4 cyl diesel? From what I can see, "4x4 Package (X30)" is not offered on ANY models in the order guide.

Last edited:

RVBarry

2023 AWD 170 DIY CamperVan
I'm confused by the footnote that 4x4 is available on v6 DRW diesels. Is 4x4 being offered with a 4 cyl diesel? From what I can see, "4x4 Package (X30)" is not offered on ANY models in the order guide.
V6 only, builds will probably start in May or June.

Jumpy787

Can anyone confirm that you have to specify high roof now on the Crew Van. I was just about to put the order in and saw that the guide has DO3 for high roof crew. I was thinking the prices hadn’t gone up too much except when you now add in the High Roof.....although a low roof crew would look ?

Top Bottom