Warped Flarespace flares

I got my replacement set of space saver trim rings in last week and went to fit them in my van. Ugh. While not perfect, the driver's side can be sanded to fit better without too much trouble. The passenger side ring is a disaster. There is no way to salvage it and the fiberglass is so thin in sections that light shines through.

I've asked, and they've agreed, to send me out another set. Hopefully, these will go through QA before shipment.

I love the Flarespace designs, but these guys are leaving the barn door open to competitors.

Attachments

_Flarespace_

I got my replacement set of space saver trim rings in last week and went to fit them in my van. Ugh. While not perfect, the driver's side can be sanded to fit better without too much trouble. The passenger side ring is a disaster. There is no way to salvage it and the fiberglass is so thin in sections that light shines through.

I've asked, and they've agreed, to send me out another set. Hopefully, these will go through QA before shipment.

I love the Flarespace designs, but these guys are leaving the barn door open to competitors.
Yep, we did have a problem here. We make all the parts by hand including laying the fiberglass and hand cutting them. We wish everything turned out perfectly and we know that sometimes we mess up and for that we are truly sorry. Our motto is to fix every problem and try to make every customer 100% satisfied. It’s a lofty goal and sometimes we fall short but we sure love y’all. As always, if you face challeges fitting your Flarespace parts, please give us a call. We will make it right for you.

Top Bottom