Is Big Tech going to have to comply like the rest of our media?

Tom Tint

I got rid of my FB page a few years ago. Never had a twidder act and never wanted one. If you look at the people who are on these platforms...Its a reality slap and makes you see how shallow their lives really are. just the way the govt likes their sheep...fat and dumb

Tom Tint

Big tech is also now trying o figure out a way to ban Trump from their platforms. All in a effort to silence him and reduce his ability to connect with millions of his supporters. This move is clearly a coordinated effort to by the left and big tech as well as the media to censor the right. In hopes of dismantling the masses.

flman

Big tech is also now trying o figure out a way to ban Trump from their platforms. All in a effort to silence him and reduce his ability to connect with millions of his supporters. This move is clearly a coordinated effort to by the left and big tech as well as the media to censor the right. In hopes of dismantling the masses.
He should have left them a long time ago, and they would have seen a big decline. I am not sure why anyone wants to support these communist propaganda platforms?

Its easy, just join Parler.

Grouser

Live free,,, or die fighting for it,,,, no2 woke
Facebook and Twitter, along with Google and other big tech is supporting Chinese propaganda,,
In case you haven't noticed America is at War

flman

Facebook and Twitter, along with Google and other big tech is supporting Chinese propaganda,,
In case you haven't noticed America is at War
We are preaching the the choir here, the rest have their heads you know where. :whistle:

HarryN

I had wondered if it would happen, and it has started.

Normal every day people who routinely buy stuff off of Amazon are now actually shopping on other on line platforms for goods.

Not political activists - just average people who are frustrated and are swearing off of amazon and apple.

flman

I had wondered if it would happen, and it has started.

Normal every day people who routinely buy stuff off of Amazon are now actually shopping on other on line platforms for goods.

Not political activists - just average people who are frustrated and are swearing off of amazon and apple.
I hardly ever shop on Scamazon, unless it is last resort. Many people have noticed the prices have gone up higher than other sources.

flman

DeSantis is taking a stand. Now if only the rest of the politicians would represent the people that elected them.

flman

If you really care about your freedom, watch what Rob has to say before he gets deplatformed. I deleted a bunch of google apps from my phone this morning, and replaced them with FOSS apps.

Top Bottom