Is Big Tech going to have to comply like the rest of our media?

Bobnoxious

GONE FISHING
Let's see, a few people, enjoying grotesque wealth produced by popular public social media platform ideals, made only possible by taxpayer funded and developed Internet, want to lay claim to the right of who can say what. I think not, thank you very much.

Last edited:

glasseye

"The Social Dilemma" on Netflix addresses this issue really well.

flman

Release the Kraken!
"The Social Dilemma" on Netflix addresses this issue really well.
Netflix is part of the censorship and distortion of facts issue. Might just as well cal it ObamaFlix.
For instance, American Dream with Donald Trump, was moved to the category of "Greed and Corruption" Even though its a false premise.
I turned off The Social Dilemma within 5 minutes and gave it a thumbs down. I knew where it was going, just like all of the Netflix productions.
And if Netflix's pedophilia film "Cuties" is not enough to show you they are corrupt, what is?

Bobnoxious

GONE FISHING
Netflix is part of the censorship and distortion of facts issue. Might just as well cal it ObamaFlix.
For instance, American Dream with Donald Trump, was moved to the category of "Greed and Corruption" Even though its a false premise.
I turned off The Social Dilemma within 5 minutes and gave it a thumbs down. I knew where it was going, just like all of the Netflix productions.
And if Netflix's pedophilia film "Cuties" is not enough to show you they are corrupt, what is?
Yup totally agree, same Commie propaganda machine perpetuating ethic division spreading garbage about slavery.

Not surprised if (insert usual Useful idiots >here<) got their booby tubes superglued to the Netflix channel.

IMG_2323.JPG

Last edited:

glasseye

What was it about the show that confirmed your view that it was invalid?

flman

Release the Kraken!
What was it about the show that confirmed your view that it was invalid?
Bunch of obvious liberals, totally biased by that account.

flman

Release the Kraken!
What about all the lies on the, "American Factory" flic? That's another I flushed down the toilet with the rest of the turds.

Top Bottom