Fiat Ducato and Peugeot Manager in Mexico

Bajabum

Vi veri veniversum vivus
Along with the Sprinters, Transits and Crafters I have seen a few Boxers or down here they are called Manager.

From Wikipedia
This third generation Ducato has been available in Mexico since November 15, 2007 and over 30 different models are available. The third generation Ducato is currently only offered in the Mexican market in North America, but Fiat plans to import the vehicle to the United States and Canada to be sold under the Ram brand.

As part of the joint venture between PSA Peugeot Citroen and Fiat Group, the Peugeot version of the Fiat Ducato, known as Boxer in Europe, is also available in Mexico, but with the "Manager" nametag.

As soon as the North American Union is formally established the States will have a much more diverse selection of vans to choose from. The Sprinter will still remain king I'm sure along with It's price tag. It is refreshing to see what will someday be available to us Gringos.

Attachments

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Along with the Sprinters, Transits and Crafters I have seen a few Boxers or down here they are called Manager.

From Wikipedia
This third generation Ducato has been available in Mexico since November 15, 2007 and over 30 different models are available. The third generation Ducato is currently only offered in the Mexican market in North America, but Fiat plans to import the vehicle to the United States and Canada to be sold under the Ram brand.

As part of the joint venture between PSA Peugeot Citroen and Fiat Group, the Peugeot version of the Fiat Ducato, known as Boxer in Europe, is also available in Mexico, but with the "Manager" nametag.

As soon as the North American Union is formally established the States will have a much more diverse selection of vans to choose from. The Sprinter will still remain king I'm sure along with It's price tag. It is refreshing to see what will someday be available to us Gringos.
When Fart:smilewink: can come up with a compliant multiple jet engine along with a safter front end.
They are popular and price competitive.
Richard

Bajabum

Vi veri veniversum vivus
When Fart:smilewink: can come up with a compliant multiple jet engine along with a safter front end.
Richard
Are you referring to emission standards Richard? If so I am all for cleaner burning fuel efficient vehicles. I would like to see everyone in the world driving vehicles that don't pollute and are safe to drive.

It would be nice to see more competition and more selection in our vehicle market. By setting our standards so high we have eliminated many vehicles to our market that are available to the rest of the world. I wonder how many years it will take before the emerging third world countries are forced to meet our standards and do their share of cleaning up the planet.

Bajabum

Vi veri veniversum vivus
Richard
Are you referring to emission standards Richard? If so I am all for cleaner burning fuel efficient vehicles. I would like to see everyone in the world driving vehicles that don't pollute and are safe to drive.

It would be nice to see more competition and more selection in our vehicle market. By setting our standards so high we have eliminated many vehicles to our market that are available to the rest of the world. I wonder how many years it will take before the emerging third world countries are forced to meet our standards and do their share of cleaning up the planet.

Top Bottom