Espar heater troubleshooting

mandythem

Hi all,
Our Espar heater worked awesome over the weekend (ran for 12 hours and kept us warm all night) and today it won't start. I tried to reset it in maintenance mode and run a diagnostic but got a message that diagnostic not possible and something about blue/white wires. I had a low voltage warning at some point so I set the voltage lower but still won't kick on. I kept trying it throughout the day today but wouldn't start. At some points I got an error message and others just nothing. Once said "Low Voltage Stop", which is when I reset the voltage lower. Another said "Check Blower Motor" with 32 32 99 0 0 0 above it. But that only came on once. I haven't had a problem with this yet so it's very unexpected. Any advice on how I can diagnose the problem? Lastly, this might be stupid but it was parked going downhill. Any chance it can't get access to the diesel to get started? I didn't have time to move it today to check. May be grasping at straws.

Shawn182

Espar pull off the Aux Fuel Tap with needs at least a 1/4 tank or better to draw fuel from...lf your fuel tank was low and you were also on an incline...good possibility,

Top Bottom