NCV3: 2006-2018 2016 Mercedes Benz Sprinter 144" Low Top 4x4/Iridium Silver - Texas/One Owner

Sprinter SS

Vehicle Location
Houston Tx
Contact Info
PM
Price
Firm/OBO/Auction
Price is Firm
Model Year
Mileage
Up for sale is my 2016 Sprinter 4x4, 144" Low Top with Low Range. I bought it new (Austin Tx) and have used it for personal use to haul my motorcycle mainly. It is nicely equipped with no modifications (fully stock). New 265/BFG KOs with 2,600 miles on them, front twin co-driver seat w/underseat storage, window in side slider, no windows in the rear. Factory hitch and wiring, Steering wheel with controls, Seat Heater, cruise, heated mirrors, stock bulkhead with sliding window (if you do not want the bulkhead I would like to keep it for the new van), factory roof rails, cargo group package including LED cargo lighting, chrome grill, OEM all weather floor mats, dash board with lid, fog lights. All maintenance records including maintenance & log book for every fuel fill up since day 1. Oil changes at less then half required (4k miles) using 229.52 oil.

I have kept the seats and cargo area covered since day one as well, has OEM cloth seat covers in the front. If you do not like the Twin Co-driver seat the seat base can be changed out easily to be a twin bucket config. Only reason for selling is I have a new van inbound. I have owned 4 sprinters and know the details of the maintenance needs. No abuse, no off-road, no salt (Texas) super nice condition and all maintenance up to date. Current Mileage is 38K, price is $39,000.00 clear title in my possession for an easy transaction. Drop me a PM with any questions...thanks for looking.

Additional Pics...

Attachments

Last edited:

Tim Taylor

Up for sale is my 2016 Sprinter 4x4, 144" Low Top with Low Range. I bought it new (Austin Tx) and have used it for personal use to haul my motorcycle mainly. It is nicely equipped with no modifications (fully stock). New 265/BFG KOs with 2,600 miles on them, front twin co-driver seat w/underseat storage, window in side slider, no windows in the rear. Factory hitch and wiring, Steering wheel with controls, Seat Heater, cruise, heated mirrors, stock bulkhead with sliding window (if you do not want the bulkhead I would like to keep it for the new van), factory roof rails, cargo group package including LED cargo lighting, chrome grill, OEM all weather floor mats, dash board with lid, fog lights. All maintenance records including maintenance & log book for every fuel fill up since day 1. Oil changes at less then half required (4k miles) using 229.52 oil.

I have kept the seats and cargo area covered since day one as well, has OEM cloth seat covers in the front. If you do not like the Twin Co-driver seat the seat base can be changed out easily to be a twin bucket config. Only reason for selling is I have a new van inbound. I have owned 4 sprinters and know the details of the maintenance needs. No abuse, no off-road, no salt (Texas) super nice condition and all maintenance up to date. Current Mileage is 38K, price is $42,500.00 clear title in my possession for an easy transaction. Drop me a PM with any questions...thanks for looking.

*Having trouble getting photos to load, will try another format to get them posted as well.
Hi, do you have any interest in some sort of trade with a 2018 Ford F250 6.7 liter w/ approx 20k miles (Silver color , crew cab long box ) or a 26 foot Jayco fifth wheel camper that’s only been taken out on 2 weekend trips , like new , Toilet has never been used. Tim

Sprinter SS

Thank You for the offer, however I have a new van purchased and do not need any other vehicles. Heck the only reason for selling this one is tax reasons... depreciation. Otherwise I would keep it forever.

Sprinter SS

Somebody had sent me a PM to ask if the hitch and wiring were OEM. Yes, it has the factory hitch and wiring (with PSM module). I have used the hitch for a slide in step that can go with the van if the new buyer would like it.

Also the question arose if the windshield is original, and yes it is as well. It has not been replaced.

thanks for looking,

Thy

Hello tim is this van stilll available, you may send me a pm @ tyungman@ Hotmail.com Thanks

Sprinter SS

Hello Tim,
Yes the Sprinter is still a available. There is another guy that would like it but he is trying to sell a Tacoma. I told him I have to keep it available on the market without a deposit.

Thanks for checking it out,

Sprinter SS

Sunday Morning update....buyers wife decided against new vehicle purchase so Silver Low top is available again!

Top Bottom