A perfect trip right up until......

Danarbor

2017/2018 Unity Twin Bed
I agree with you, Klipstr. Whenever I receive excellent customer service I do everything I can to sing their praises and refer business their way. My experience with ES could not have been any better than it was. I would give them a 10 out of 10!

I would be remiss if I didn't give another shout out of appreciation to our mutual friend, Sandy (aka, SSTraveler). As I mentioned in one of my previous posts on this issue Sandy called me first thing Saturday morning after she read my SOS post asking what she could do to help out. After a brief conversation describing my situation Sandy went out and got under her coach to check out her setup so she could make suggestions on what I could do to get mobile once again. So not only does SSTraveler post voluminous and helpful information to the forum she evidently also offers unsolicited telephone support. Incredible! I would give an 11 out 10 to SSTraveler!

TwoClinks

2016 Unity TB
I am at Equalizer Systems this morning for our system Install. In 2016, MB's position was no it could twist or damage the Sprinter's frame. However after 3 years and hundreds of installs, Equalizer has developed and proven to MB otherwise. I am ready to throw my blocks in the dumpster and enjoy campsite parking.

Attachments

Danarbor

2017/2018 Unity Twin Bed
I am at Equalizer Systems this morning for our system Install. In 2016, MB's position was no it could twist or damage the Sprinter's frame. However after 3 years and hundreds of installs, Equalizer has developed and proven to MB otherwise. I am ready to throw my blocks in the dumpster and enjoy campsite parking.
You'll love having the levelers on your coach, TwoClinks!

DiverBob

2018 Unity TB
Don’t throw away all our blocks, I use them to put under the front tires if I‘m at a site where the front tires lift off the ground. I push the blocks under the tires so they aren’t spinning freely.

TwoClinks

2016 Unity TB
Everything went well. I let my wife level us tonight. They allowed me to walk under and do an inspection. I am a little nervous about the ground clearance on the jacks. Likely no more ditch jumping while boondocking on BLM lands. Also they move my propane regulator out of their way from the frame to floor.

Danarbor

2017/2018 Unity Twin Bed
Everything went well. I let my wife level us tonight. They allowed me to walk under and do an inspection. I am a little nervous about the ground clearance on the jacks. Likely no more ditch jumping while boondocking on BLM lands. Also they move my propane regulator out of their way from the frame to floor.
I'm happy to hear and not at all surprised that everything went well with the installation of your levelers. ES does great work! I would not be too worried about the ground clearance on the jacks, TwoClinks. In 30,00 miles of travel and many nights spent boon docking on BLMs in my Unity TB I have yet to have any issue with ground clearance on the jacks. Having said that, now that I have the Snap Pads installed the levelers are about an inch lower +- so only time will tell if this becomes and issue.

Last edited:

DiverBob

2018 Unity TB
I also have the SnapPads installed which reduces ground clearance. We actually had one SnapPad come off when we were in Hyder Alaska. We were following the dirt road to a glacier and a road grader had come through there earlier in the day. At some point we had to cross over the pile of dirt that the grader had left and that’s when we think we lost it. SnapPad replaced it for no charge as we didn’t know it was gone until that night when we put the levelers back down again. Otherwise the pads are great!

Top Bottom