Spotted Thread: Post a Pic of a Sprinter Van You Spotted...

Rocksnsalt

There Can Be Only ONE
What's the name of the wheels? They look nice!
Some sort of European brand according to google lense.
From what I can tell, it looks like the brand is delta. I like the wheels but I have zero interest in 18’s. I wonder if they make it in 17’s and what the offset and weight rating is

IMG_9569.jpeg

EDIT: delta website, not a lot there but they do appear to offer 17’s :

Last edited:

#yardsale

The cruelest dream, reality.
From what I can tell, it looks like the brand is delta. I like the wheels but I have zero
Some German couple on instagram called “vanwelike” uses those wheels. They look sharp, although Euros seem to prefer the small tire look. Different terrain I guess.

rafski

Some German couple on instagram called “vanwelike” uses those wheels. They look sharp, although Euros seem to prefer the small tire look. Different terrain I guess.
Actually in Germany it's a legal requirement to have the tire sizes specified in the registration paperwork. The routine service checks cross check what you have installed. Laws might have chance since I last lived in Germany, but do recall that the tax is also based on engine size, hence v12 are very rare.

NMmonkeyman

Saw this German conversion in Florida. From the Woelcke company in Germany. There are a lot of really cool expedition vehicles they make. I always like seeing all the European campers when they come to the Americas. They are usually traveling for 1-2 years PXL_20240308_213201230.jpg

Top Bottom