Anyone in the Kingston, Ontario area have a scanner that would work on a T1N?

Aldenso

Hey everyone, I've got a code I'm trying to scan, but since I just bought my sprinter about a month ago (and I'm a procrastinator) I didn't get a scanner yet.

Naturally, I waited until the vehicle no longer runs right to order it, rather than be smart and pre-emptively order a scanner I KNEW I would eventually need. I'll be getting it on Sunday, but would love to get after the issue before it arrives.

I called Canadian Tire because I figured their scans would be cheap (or free) but it's $175 for a scan LOL. Scan twice and you could have bought an MD808 Pro (which I ordered).

If anyone could give me a hand with a scan I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Winterbagoal

2018 Winnebago Navion 24V on a 2017 Cab Chassis
Is there a Parts Source near you? They're owned by CTC, but they only sell parts and might do a scan for you for free. Or a NAPA or other auto parts store, will often scan you for free. If they think you might buy replacement parts fromm them.

Aldenso

Is there a Parts Source near you? They're owned by CTC, but they only sell parts and might do a scan for you for free. Or a NAPA or other auto parts store, will often scan you for free. If they think you might buy replacement parts fromm them.
I appreciate the help, but I'm fairly certain that no longer happens due to Covid-69 :(.

I'll call and see, but I asked NAPA the other day and they said they stopped that for now.

Winterbagoal

I was just in Parts Source yesterday with a mandated mask, and no problems. Maybe try them if NAPA won't play ball?

Aldenso

I was just in Parts Source yesterday with a mandated mask, and no problems. Maybe try them if NAPA won't play ball?
I gave them a call and they said no. Maybe you charmed them. They said Canadian Tire cataraqui loans tools. I called and unfortunately they don't have any scanners to loan, I guess they're trying to get that $175 scanning charge.

It's alright, I guess I can be patient.

Thanks for your leads.

Winterbagoal

Sorry they didn't work out. I'm sure if you could have crossed the border into NYS, they would have done it for you.
Unfortunately, I'm in southwestern Ontario, other side of the province from you.

Top Bottom