VS30: 2019+ Wanted - 144 Sprinter conversion, newer model

MIssJadeInCali

Contact Info
soniajade@gmail.com
Price
Hi, I am looking for a 144 Sprinter with a bed and garage underneath, sink, stove (1 is fine), fridge/freezer, solar. Everything else is optional. Do not want a shower. Small potty is fine but not necessary. Need to be able to fit a 9-4 surf longboard somewhere either through the garage or on the roof. I am ok with having one custom built out also, flexible on time. If you have one or can build one, let me know!

Kre72771

Hi, I am looking for a 144 Sprinter with a bed and garage underneath, sink, stove (1 is fine), fridge/freezer, solar. Everything else is optional. Do not want a shower. Small potty is fine but not necessary. Need to be able to fit a 9-4 surf longboard somewhere either through the garage or on the roof. I am ok with having one custom built out also, flexible on time. If you have one or can build one, let me know!
Depending on your timing I might have a van for you. I don't check this forum often. So email me @ rconnerinsanmarcos@gmail.com

Attachments

Coulter

I've a 2017 144 MB Sprinter with everything you asked for and a whole lot more. 40 gal water, solar, shower, fridge, rack for surf board, 86k miles, $110k if interested contact me @ coulter@b-4ranch.com

Attachments

Top Bottom