Item Location
Sarnia, Ontario, Canada N0N 1C0
Contact Info
Private Message.
Price
Firm/OBO/Auction
or Best Offer
Mileage on item
Parting out 2x 2005 Sprinter 2500 140WB and 2005 2500 118WB unit.

Low KMs: 246TKM/153K miles

Rear axle. $475
Speedo cluster: $175
Clean original paint fenders. $100 each
270* rear barn door hinges. Sold all 4.
Rear fender flares. $40 each. ONLY Left one available.
Rear bumper corners. $25 each
Headlights. original. uncracked. Sunfaded. $50 each or $150/pair (after they're cut and polished). Have 2 sets.
Front bumper skin. No rips, tears, gouges. Clean shape : $100
Intercooler: $75
Exhaust downpipe with O2 sensor but no cat or muffler. $25
Factory Catalytic: Sold
Steering Pump with reservoir: $125
Steering Rack: $225
Alternator: $125
AC Comp: $100
HVAC Blower motor: $90
HVAC Dash control switch: Sold.
Auxiliary diesel fired Eberspacher coolant heater: $350

All prices are OBO. i would rather sell swiftly than store this stuff for a prolonged period of time.

Bulk pricing in effect. ;)

Tons of parts of parts available. Priced reasonably. Going to part out the shell in the next couple of weeks and recycle the carcass.

Collection welcomed. Shipping available.

It appears that I can only upload 5 photos. I have plenty more available. Please PM

Last edited:

nctrailseeker

I'm interested in the two thin metal strips under the headlights. Between the headlight and the bumper. And when you pull them, if possible, the black plastic tab that is on the corner of the fender that holds one end of that metal strip.

sb55out

Parting out 2005 Sprinter 2500:

Low KMs: 246TKM/153K miles
Starts and runs great. No Check Engine Lights. No black death.
$2750 USD for the complete engine (full long block, complete fuel injection system; intake and exhaust manifold with turbo)

I also have a video recording of the cold start up and running of the engine. I can send to interested parties.
I have also removed the plastic cover over the injectors. Zero injector leakage (Black Death). I shot a video of this area as well.

Trans- sold.
Rear axle. $475
Speedo cluster: $175
Clean original paint fenders. $100 each
270* rear barn door hinges. Sold all 4.
Rear fender flares. $40 each
Rear bumper corners. $25 each
Headlights. original. uncracked. Sunfaded. $50 each or $150/pair (after they're cut and polished)
Front bumper skin. No rips, tears, gouges. Clean shape : $100
Intercooler: $75
Exhaust downpipe with O2 sensor: $125
Factory Catalytic: $175
Steering Pump with reservoir: $125
Steering Rack: $225
Alternator: $125
AC Comp: $100
HVAC Blower motor: $90
HVAC Dash control switch: $125
Auxiliary diesel fired Eberspacher coolant heater: $350

All prices are OBO. i would rather sell swiftly than store this stuff for a prolonged period of time.

Bulk pricing in effect. ;)

Tons of parts of parts available. Priced reasonably. Going to part out the shell in the next couple of weeks and recycle the carcass.

Collection welcomed. Shipping available.

It appears that I can only upload 5 photos. I have plenty more available. Please PM
Do you have any parts for the moon roof. Need the latch closing mechanism which is electric. Mine is in a 2014 Winnebago View.

errkkrrkk

?2004 Dodge Sprinter 3500 158"WB
Hi there, I'm looking for essentially the entire rear door latch assembly for both doors. I have the pin, but neither latch assembly on either side, nor the internal right (driver) handle. Not particularly worried about if it comes with the servo automatic lock motor as mine is manual lock.

nctrailseeker

I'm interested in the two thin metal strips under the headlights. Between the headlight and the bumper. And when you pull them, if possible, the black plastic tab that is on the corner of the fender that holds one end of that metal strip.

maxsawicky

do you have the tail light eletrical assembly? Not the plastic tail light itself, but the part where all the bulbs are inserted.

Driver side tail light.

Top Bottom