Is there more activity on the forum since the changeover?

sikwan

06 T1N Can
We don't have any tracking software, except adsense that places ads, to tell us the amount of traffic before and after the change. Plus, I haven't been paying attention. I'm just making sure that the site is fast and working.

I would think there would be more people visiting due to coronavirus. I know computer (part) sales are up for some reason because I'm having a hard time finding parts that are discounted. There seems to be less visitors/bots showing up, though.

Another thing is the demographic for Sprinters are an older bunch. I ran across some posts from Altered Sprinter (Richard) from Tasmania that was quite lively. I sure miss the guy.

sprint2freedom

2008 NCV3 170ext
I imagine there's a greater interest in forum topics (buildouts, DIY repairs and travel) that tracks the overall trend towards completing construction projects at home and growing popularity of RV travel..

Kajtek1

2015 long/tall limo RV 2.1l
I come from rv.net Truck Camper forum and that board is dying.
I think when TC owners are mid-aged people with lot of them farmers and such, Sprinter owners are more of digital kids.
Still can't explain such big difference between TC activities and Sprinter activities.

sikwan

06 T1N Can
Another point is Sprinter was the monopoly (at least in the US) when it came to high roofs early on. Once Transits and Promasters appeared, a lot that traffic went away.

Top Bottom