HUGE EMISSION SYSTEM RECALL COMING DOWN THE PIKE. STAY TUNED!!!! 906 CHASSIS SPRINTERS WITH 642 ENGINE

danski0224

Need another civil action.
Probably

The sale of the Sprinter in a region where it seems to be impossible to meet manufacturer recommended refueling requirements seems to be an admission that "it's ok to do so", and by extension, the user shouldn't be responsible for issues or repairs that are deemed to be fuel related.

If biodiesel is ruining my DPF, then that should be on Mercedes too.

Shell and Amoco branded stations that sell diesel in my area also have "Not a X Product" on the pumps. So, who knows what's being sold in general, much less each time the underground tanks are restocked.

Most of my diesel is purchased within a 75 mile radius of Chicago, IL.

There was one station just east of 55 on 52 that claimed to have "dino diesel", but it is well out of my way to go there, and I haven't seen that signage for a while.

WinnieView1

Received this update today;

"Last week, Judge Dennis M. Cavanaugh preliminarily approved a settlement reached between a class of consumers and Bosch, the German engineering company that supplied emissions software to Mercedes that enabled cheating on diesel emissions tests in select Mercedes-Benz vehicles. While a dollar amount was not disclosed, Judge Cavanaugh’s ruling states that “the Bosch Settlement provides meaningful relief to the Class in the form of monetary compensation.” Read the Order »

To claim a Class Member Payment under the Class Action Settlement you must submit a valid claim. The claim form will be available on the Settlement Website (www.mbbluetecsettlement.com) with further information about the settlement, as well as updates about the deadline to submit your claim. The settlement website is currently being updated and will hopefully go live within two weeks, hopefully sooner."

Shelby R. Smith
Attorney
Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
hbsslaw.com
portal.hbsslaw.com

Top Bottom