any good Sprinter Mechanics in Surrey BC. HELP PLEASE.

sassmatt72

2006 high top long, Fully converted by me
In Q for 13days more, but van went into limp just as I crossed (had to go to hotel directly so I couldn't fix it.
rushing air noise, then limp, cleared a few times but returned the same.
suggested that the O-Ring at resonator (which I reused, had not arrived in time, oops) may be issue.
I did do a quick check for an obvious hose blown, but found nothing.
I would gladly pay to have somebody (with skills) come to my hotel and check into issue and fix it......

2006 TN1 (hoses are less than a year old, EGR is new only this drive on it, and van has been a champ other than this)
Nautabox shown no codes, and boost will not build past about 10psi, turbo sounds fine and spools...

Thanks, Matt

sassmatt72

called and booked an appointment. thx. (now to just sit here for the next 13days...lol (NOT to knock it, it is the right way to deal with c_19)

2x1968muscle

Itasca Reyo 25R
I use Precision Auto. They specialize in Sprinters since day one....
Agreed on Precision.
They helped me find a shop that could correct and fix my wheel alignment as my RV is too big to fit in their shop.
Valley RV is pretty great as well and rock at wheel alignments !!

sassmatt72

unfortunately they do not do parking lot service calls (I'm in Q so can bring to them) ... so I gotta wait unless somebody out there want to help a guy out....

sassmatt72

Brian you are the MAN!
(he came and looked it over and found a cracked (hot side) turbo hose (only a year or so old).
Thanks again. Matt

Top Bottom