Reply / Posting Etiquette

Lugoona

Complete newbie here. Looking for guidance on reply / posting etiquette. Is it acceptable or unacceptable to post the same reply or question on multiple threads on the same topic? For example, I've seen 2 different threads on removal of the 4 seat bench. 1) advice on how to do it remove it with screwdrivers, zip tie, etc and 2) replacement part recommendations. I feel like my question could be applicable to both. Thoughts?

RVBarry

Hi, One is preferred. If you don't get an answer in a couple days, another would be okay.

Aqua Puttana

Poly - Thread Finder
Hi, One is preferred. If you don't get an answer in a couple days, another would be okay.
You can add a "Bump" reply to get your question moved back near the top of the section list. Don't repost the same question.

Complete newbie here. Looking for guidance on reply / posting etiquette. Is it acceptable or unacceptable to post the same reply or question on multiple threads on the same topic? For example, I've seen 2 different threads on removal of the 4 seat bench. 1) advice on how to do it remove it with screwdrivers, zip tie, etc and 2) replacement part recommendations. I feel like my question could be applicable to both. Thoughts?
Posting the same question in multiple places clutters the forum and causes disjointed discussions. Eg. - someone answers on one thread and not the other so the information in the threads is not complete/continuous.

There are very few situations where duplicate posts will not be pruned down to just one.

vic

Top Bottom