Sacramento, CA
Contact Info
DM
Price
SOLD
Firm/OBO
Price is Firm
Mileage on item
== SOLD == I have the forward 3-person bench seat including rails/mounting screws/trim covers from a 2019 Crew 144, black cloth, it's basically unused, never had a passenger in it, only a few boxes. It's a little dusty, a few minor scuffs on the floor rails. $250 picked up in Sacramento, CA.

Last edited:

spanky whitbred

I sold the bench seat for $1000, and just sold the factory wood floor for $275. Both in less than a week.
I think you are very under priced.
GLWTS
So there's $900 profit waiting for you here, you can come pick 'em up anytime! ;) I'm more interested in reclaiming the space at the moment

Rocksnsalt

There Can Be Only ONE
I sold the bench seat for $1000, and just sold the factory wood floor for $275. Both in less than a week.
I think you are very under priced.
GLWTS
Oh Canada 🇨🇦.
Different markets get different prices for the same product... just as people have their own pricing motivations. Nothing wrong with someone giving a good deal, or just trying to get something gone quick. Hopefully someone here on the forum gets a solid deal. ✌🏽

spanky whitbred

I hear you on that. I have the five ceiling pieces taking up valuable space at my place.
It would kill me to throw them away.
I'm eventually going to modify and re-install the headliner in mine, but here's my storage solution in the meantime:

ceiling.jpg

Top Bottom