2010 Roadtrek 2500 Agile windows

Mein Sprinter

Known member
Hello fellow Roadtrekkers

One of the opening window on my slide door can no longer be opened as the spring cam has lost its ball bearing wheel. Have any of you ever repaired a roll our roll in window?

The window on the LEFT cannot opened

See right window extension bracket

Right window extension (2) brackets; Could not take pictures of the left window(too tight). One of the bracket on the left window is broken..so how can one to access this?

Cheers...

edfrompa

2008 ROADTREK on F/L 2500
I'm currently up to my elbows on same issue on our '08 R/S Adventurous.
Looking at: https://www.pellandent.com/Hehr-Torque-Operator-Medium-Arms
Called them yesterday asking to verify 3" c/c mounting holes. They are mostly workin from home so waiting for a text back. Also, VERY nice lady said she would ask her boss to waive restocking fee if I ordered 2 and they don't. Note to self: Hey dummy, why didn't lube those tracks and gears?? Will update results when I here back.
Hope this helps//Ed M.

Mein Sprinter

Known member
I'm currently up to my elbows on same issue on our '08 R/S Adventurous.
Looking at: https://www.pellandent.com/Hehr-Torque-Operator-Medium-Arms
Called them yesterday asking to verify 3" c/c mounting holes. They are mostly workin from home so waiting for a text back. Also, VERY nice lady said she would ask her boss to waive restocking fee if I ordered 2 and they don't. Note to self: Hey dummy, why didn't lube those tracks and gears?? Will update results when I here back.
Hope this helps//Ed M.
Thank edfrompa... have indeed lubricated the entire window bracket setup to no avail. Hard to get a picture of its fracture but the flexible small arm broke in half thus losing the small ball bearing wheel. Seems the only way to remove and fix this single window is to remove the entire heavy slide door as there is no access within the narrow space. The Hehr torque-operator arm is the right item as shown by you..... BUT how does on get behind the slide door...

Cheers...

Last edited:

edfrompa

2008 ROADTREK on F/L 2500
Thank edfrompa... have indeed lubricated the entire window bracket setup to no avail. Hard to get a picture of its fracture but the flexible small arm broke in half thus losing the small ball bearing wheel. Seems the only way to remove and fix this single window is to remove the entire heavy slide door as there is no access within the narrow space. The Hehr torque-operator arm is the right item as shown by you..... BUT how does on get behind the slide door...

Cheers...
No need to remove anything but the T. O. Arm on our R/T. Remove the two mounting screws , lift above the mounting bracket and slide arms L/R to get the little wheels out of tracks. New is same-in reverse.

Mein Sprinter

Known member
Hi edfrompa....understand from a open space accessible window but from inside the slide door...the very last window on the left.

How to get to the knob..???? There's only 2-3" space. Cannot reach via screwdriver!

Cheers...

Mein Sprinter

Known member
Hmmnn... I guess nobody has ever taken the Swing/slide door off for the left window bracket accessibility...All I see 10-"star" bolts holding the door attached to the 3 slider arms. Using a motorcycle jack in assisting the lowering and lift might do while getting to the left opening window!

Any advise??

Cheers...

Aggie

2010 Roadtrek SS Ideal
No experience but I’m interested as I might have this problem some day as well in my 2010 Roadtrek.
Thanks for sharing your experience..

Top Bottom