Austin, MN
Contact Info
PM Me
Price
Firm/OBO/Auction
Price is Firm
Model Year
Mileage
Yup. 100% rust-free in Minnesota! Follow the saga a bit in the T1N section, I bought a basket case in Mississippi, drug it north, and went through every system to bring it back from an early grave. 351k on the odometer. Lived the first 5 years in North Carolina, then the remainder in Northern Mississippi. Documentation showing ownership trail included.

Asking $10,000

Fully serviced... done within the past 90 days:

ABS module rebuilt
EGR Valve replaced with new Wahler (OEM)
A/C Repaired
HVAC Controller (ATC) replaced
0W40 synthetic oil change
Fuel filter replaced
Transmission fully serviced (cleaned conductor plate, replaced leaking electrical connector, proper Bilstein Febi synthetic MB spec 236.14 fluid, filter replaced)
Repaired a couple electrical bugs
Sanded headlights clear; replaced all bulbs in units (194s are LED)
Cooling system serviced with proper Zerex G06
Brake system flushed with synthetic DOT4 (MB Xentry unit used for proper ABS actuation during flush)
Minor broken plastics replaced
New 3rd brakelight assembly
Remote entry Key Fob repaired

This van comes with all the creature comforts not found on major fleet vans, like remote keyless entry, power mirrors, power windows, power locks, 7-way adjustable seats with air-adjusted lumbar support, cruise control, etc.

Not perfect by any means! It spent life as a fleet vehicle. There are dents, dings, scratches, and cracked plastics inside and out. The windshield is cracked. The aftermarket radio and antenna are broken. I decided against repairing these because the buyer is likely going to build out the van, right? Most of these items are individual preference, therefore I'm leaving them up to you.

Check the pics and decide if you want to come out and see it. Cash only, no trades at this time.

Attachments

Last edited:

DRTDEVL

Don't be afraid to make a reasonable offer... The worst I can say is no!

For clarification about the mileage, from 2009-2017, this van drove a round trip from Tupelo, MS to Corinth, MS to deliver parts between their locations, 6 days per week. That was just shy of 260,000 miles of 55-65 mph driving up and down US-45 hauling truck accessories and auto parts, nothing overly heavy, as they specialized in toolboxes, tonneau covers, windshield visors, exhaust systems, window tint, etc. This was not a parcel delivery van, nor was it used as a cargo expediter.

DRTDEVL

Price dropped again... need to move this unit out before the snow flies too much to want it on the road. Pretty firm at 10.

Top Bottom