Virologist Dr. Li-Meng Yan Claims Coronavirus Lab 'Cover-Up' Made Her Flee China

• Thread starter Deleted member 50714
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 50714

Way too many coincidences to think otherwise.

D

Deleted member 50714

Interesting not one comment from the crowd obsessing over suspect flawed, manipulated and inconclusive data and suppose some can't accept this may have been an intentional or accidental release.

Like masks. First wear them, then don't now wear them. Why do surgeons wear masks? To minimize risk of infection to the patient.

Personally, peoples personal hygiene habits are atrocious and think it should be mandatory in public because people are rude, inconsiderate and can't cover their coughs or sneezes.

This mask thing isn't gonna last long because it's going to cut into the action of cold remedy companies, Whom, like computer anti-computer virus companies probably spread the cold virus to increase sales.

It's all about the Benjamins.

Last edited by a moderator:

flman

They always bail when presented with facts.

The masks are going to bring about a new type of problem. No immune system left. I challenge mine daily.

D

Deleted member 50714

They always bail when presented with facts.

The masks are going to bring about a new type of problem. No immune system left. I challenge mine daily.
That's true, it's not nice to mess with Mother Nature.

The Marxists retarded bastards will mandate biohazard suits with self-contained breathing apparatus.

And now a word from our sponsor Hydrogenated Soi Oil.

D

Deleted member 50714

I thought that's where I placed this I guess it got moved or, i'm pre-stage Alzheimer's.

Top Bottom