Super Simple AdWagon table

erik.wahlstrom

This turned out to be super simple and a really nice addition to the van. The AdWagon kit has waist height L-track. Just the right height for a second row table (Ok 2nd row if you move the seats back). I wanted a simple/removable table so I built this:

IMG_8199.jpeg
It's an Ikea Tolken bamboo countertop:

1600272114172.png

And this Richelieu Hardware Leg

1600272191325.png

Plus a piece of aluminum angle and 2 l-track thumb screw bolts. All up it took ~30mins to assemble.

lickwid

Learner
Looks really good. My plan is to have a lagun table in the same area, with a second mount towards the back.

judah8750

This turned out to be super simple and a really nice addition to the van. The AdWagon kit has waist height L-track. Just the right height for a second row table (Ok 2nd row if you move the seats back). I wanted a simple/removable table so I built this:

View attachment 153680
It's an Ikea Tolken bamboo countertop:

View attachment 153678

And this Richelieu Hardware Leg

View attachment 153679

Plus a piece of aluminum angle and 2 l-track thumb screw bolts. All up it took ~30mins to assemble.
Where do you stash the table when it's down? I did a Lagun there but needed to add a little bump out so it would swivel and work correctly.

Attachments

erik.wahlstrom

I'm going to replace the mounting bracket and add a piano hinge. That will allow me to stow it in the back attached to the l-track while collapsed. If you wanted it a little smaller you could fold it up against the wall where it mounts.

Top Bottom