About to buy a 170 V6 RWD High Roof, any advice on dealer negotiation currently?

Seacoaster

I found 3 dealers who all basically had the same(plus or minus a checkbox) loaded 4x4 144 passengers. Made inquiries through their sites, they all respond and from there it was pretty easy. Here in the East(not sure of other areas), it was a nice experience dealing with a Commercial Van salesperson, the vibe was different than with a “regular MB” sales person. I yield an 11% discount, 0/60, including tow hitch, all season mats. I got the 5/100 upper to bumper for an extra $750, was told the 7 year list is $2500

dv8tor

I found 3 dealers who all basically had the same(plus or minus a checkbox) loaded 4x4 144 passengers. Made inquiries through their sites, they all respond and from there it was pretty easy. Here in the East(not sure of other areas), it was a nice experience dealing with a Commercial Van salesperson, the vibe was different than with a “regular MB” sales person. I yield an 11% discount, 0/60, including tow hitch, all season mats. I got the 5/100 upper to bumper for an extra $750, was told the 7 year list is $2500
If you don’t mind sharing what dealers those were? And if they still have the inventory? I guess I can check that if you provide the dealer info.
Thank you!

lance1303

Anyone have any updates on deals they have gotten recently? I am looking at a 2020 $60k MSRP 170" V6 with most the options out in CA and wondering what prices these are going for currently.

Thanks in advance.

Sctn

2019 170 4x4 Crew-SMB West
I saw a Toyota Tacoma today w dealer sticker, it had another computer printer paper sticker on window. “MSRP + Current Market Adjustment $5,000”
That’s 5k on top of msrp. I don’t know if demand for Toyota is the same for a sprinter, tough time to buy a car

Christian-

Most dealers seem unwilling to go below MSRP but I haven't seen any markup above MSRP in my research. Some of the Toyotas have been having dealer markup for a while. Not sure if Toyota dealers are vultures or what. I think the demand for Sprinters is high but the demand for Tacomas and 4Runners is higher.

Kajtek1

2015 3500 X long limo RV
Still remember end of 1990's when MB USA made new policy for selling new technology in ML class.
They accepted $1000 prepayments, but would deliver the car several months later for the same, nationwide price.
From what I remember the base price was around $35k, when you could take that car and sell it privately for $10k more.
Demand was high.

Top Bottom