Lowered Death Rates Continue?

Aqua Puttana

Poly - Thread Finder
I debated with myself whether to post this in the Health or DZ section. I decided to start in the Health Section.

Please avoid opinion that isn't backed by some data or this will quickly be moved to the DZ.

Dr. Campbell discusses lowered Case Fatality Rates. Of course he does have caveats.

At 8:15
"As the infections rise the death rate is not ... rising ... on this German data."
The German data is age adjusted.

My personal comment is:
It appears to me that the curve has been flattened as government officials originally claimed needed to be done.

About 16:40 he covers the USA. "Herbs" vs "Herbs" was a cute sideline.

vic

Aqua Puttana

Poly - Thread Finder
Interesting CFR news from Kenya. The CFR is lower than some experts expected.

vic

ECU

Just think where we'd be if we followed the truth six months ago. I won't bother to write it all up again.

1.6 million people die each year from diarrhea.
16 million people die each year from cardiovascular disease.
1.2 million people die each year from cars.

I know a woman that won't come out at all. Her son was moving out of town and came by her home to show her the new baby and to say goodby. She refused to come out. She said she was so sad that she couldn't hold her grandkid and will never see him again.

Boost your immune system with vitamin A, B, C, D, K and Zinc. It isn't as dangerous as they are saying.

Last edited:

autostaretx

Erratic Member
... and we should pass 200,000 deaths in the US within about 3 days.
World-wide it'll take another 3 weeks to register 1 million deaths.
(ref: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/)

(as Dr Campbell frequently says: those numbers are always under-reporting reality, due to either simple lag or incomplete reporting)

--dick

ECU

Adjusted...They don't use the phrase "Total Deaths in the US" so somewhere they are throwing out the count.
Then they use NY as an example. Fully 25% of the deaths in the country happened due to putting covid patients in old folks homes. Thank you Cuomo.
Boost your immune system with vitamin A, B, C, D, K and Zinc. It isn't as dangerous as they are saying.

Kajtek1

2015 long/tall limo RV 2.1l
What's you definition of "lowered" ?
We do have twice as many sick people that we used to have in June.
The curve never flattened. It is going up after last long weekend.
Are we going to beat end of July statistics before people will get smart?

corona.jpg

ECU

"Adjusted for seasonal influenza."
Does the number include ALL deaths. No, it doesn't.
Again, you can get the direct data from the CDC.GOV. Total Deaths in the US as an excel. We are at the peak of the numbers, but not significantly.

Aqua Puttana

Poly - Thread Finder
Covid-19 cases do continue to rise. The Case Fatality Rate CFR or number of Covid-19 related deaths remains lower than many experts predicted.

From another post.

"Recently the NYS official site proudly announced that there were only 14 Covid related deaths one day. That's a nice warm and fuzzy number. In the meantime businesses are closing permanently at a high rate, people are unemployed, the government is spending money it doesn't have... essentially printing money.

Our leaders need to make some difficult decisions regarding the economy that include acknowledging the harsh reality that some people will die during a pandemic. (I know... what friends and family do I want to choose to die? That's a bogus argument when it comes to properly running a country.) As the economy spirals down that will directly and indirectly also cause death. (Eg. - Right now there is data showing that cancer deaths in the UK are above typical and rising.) The course to take as to how to exit this economic lock down somehow needs to be a rational decision based upon facts. Our economy will continue to spiral down if "they" just continue using emotion and politics.

If decisions about death were made only by emotion or politics during World War II, much of Europe would be speaking German today. Every major battle had an assessment that included loss of life vs the attainment of the goal. These are times which need strong leaders to make some very difficult rational decisions, not just based upon emotion.

Canada may not fair much better economically as this all unfolds. Like it or not the USA and Canadian economies are closely intertwined.
vic"

ECU

Daily count. Monthly, Weekly. "there were only 14 Covid related deaths one day. " Two falsehoods in one partial sentence. One day a statistic was released. That doesn't mean that they had 14 deaths due to covid in a day.
Add to that, the "covid Related" spin. Stack up the numbers to scare people.
Just news spin.

Bobnoxious

Made in the USA Qualité Supérieure
Just news spin.
Frustrating as hell too and, why we'll will begin to hear more murmurings about revisiting New York Times versus Sullivan, 1964.

Especially after Trump wins, because it will certainly cinch at least two conservative SCOTUS appointments that may endure into the next millennium. Hence, the resentment towards POTUS.

This relates to topic because C-19 data can be manipulated to stoke public fear and anxiety by continuous propaganda campaign.

WHO leader, Tedros somthing or other, is an Ethiopian Marxist. Don't take my word, fact check it.

Same for John Hopkins University. I read unconfirmed reports it is under leftist influence. People in lab coats may look intellectually authoritative but may be a wolf in sheep's clothing. All about marketing and packaging.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: ECU

Aqua Puttana

Poly - Thread Finder
For the record...

... "there were only 14 Covid related deaths one day. " ...
Those were my words for my posting. I didn't quote anything.

vic

Top Bottom