Adventure Wagon Moab Bed

603_4X4

Considering selling my Adventure Wagon MOAB bed as I want to take a different route with my build. Used a few times and in good condition. Only blemish would be the rail mounting eyelets. It was a steel nut against aluminum and it rubbed a little. I put a copper washer being it and no issues. see photos very minor just cosmetic.

Considering offers i believe the are $3200 New. The rails to mount it are extra I believe.

Located in Seacoast NH

Attachments

houseofbenjamin

I'm in the market and interested if the price is right. I still have to buy the mounting kit which assume is not included here. Would you incclude the mounting rails? I'm in SF, where are you located?

houseofbenjamin

Hey just bumping this one to the top. DM me if your still interested in selling as I'm ready to buy. Just need to settle on price and understand shipping cost. Any idea how much the thing weighs. I'm in SF, 94131.

houseofbenjamin

Considering selling my Adventure Wagon MOAB bed as I want to take a different route with my build. Used a few times and in good condition. Only blemish would be the rail mounting eyelets. It was a steel nut against aluminum and it rubbed a little. I put a copper washer being it and no issues. see photos very minor just cosmetic.

Considering offers i believe the are $3200 New. The rails to mount it are extra I believe.

Located in Seacoast NH
Is this still for sale? I’m ready to make an offer.

Top Bottom