Pdm_25

2015 Sprinter 2500 4x4
144 wb
Diesel
Arctic White
130,000kms (80,400mi)
$86,500 cad ($66,000 usd)
Open to offers.

Looking to sell our 2015 Sprinter 4x4 144”. It has been converted to camper/adventure van. We have slept 5 (2 adults and 3 kids) in this van with no issues over past 3 years. It also travels 5.

• Small kitchenette with a 69L 12v fridge, an induction cooktop and a large overhead cabinet for storage.
  • All cabinets are built with 1/2” Baltic birch and faced with walnut doors and countertops.
  • Front passenger seat has a seat swivel installed.
  • The rear has two large bunk beds. All aluminium bed frames can be removed to increase the cargo area.
  • Under the lower bed is a cargo slide.
  • All walls are upholstered in a durable fabric.
  • Floor is insulated and finished with a rubber flooring material.
  • Walls insulated at an R8 value.
  • Sound dampening on all exterior walls.
  • All living area lighting is low voltage LED.
  • Multiple USB and 12v outlets throughout.
  • Sunforce 2500w pure sine wave.
  • Battery system includes 2 brand new 130Ah (260Ah total) AGM batteries charged off the alternator thru a Blueseas ACR.
  • 45L (11gal) fresh water tank in the rear wheel well box with a Shurflo pump and a coiled hose quick connect port from the sliding door side.
  • A Webasto Airtop 2000stc diesel fired cabin heater with a smart controller and 7 day timer.
  • MaxxAir deluxe fan with controller and built in thermostat.
  • Above the drivers area, a custom shelf has been installed to maximize storage.
  • Custom aluminium safari style roof rack with a extruded aluminium decking. Great for cargo and doubles as a rooftop patio.
  • Aluminess side ladder for access.
  • Thule Hideaway awning.
  • CR Laurence vented windows.
  • Upgraded wheels to 18” XD Grenade wheels wrapped in BFG All Terrain TA’s 275 65 R18.
All servicing has been done through Mercedes Benz other than a recent serpentine and fan belt change and a new set of brake pads. The van also has a brand new transmission (under warranty) worth over $9000. Mercedes misdiagnosed the issue and replaced the transmission and it turned out to be the EGR valve at a $300 cost.

It has been a great adventure van for our family but we need to make room to grow. Please call or text if you have any questions.
738FE075-1617-46AC-BB99-0A2866D8D31E.jpeg95041B13-94AA-4D91-8941-507B1BA956A8.jpegFB49F7C0-89AA-409C-B11F-A968FCE91190.jpeg8CB061F7-114C-4A4F-A5D5-4BEB0323E2C6.jpegE8522E50-FBF1-4BEE-B58E-923AE270F76F.jpeg

Last edited:

houseofbenjamin

Love your van and the setup. Perfect family adventure wagon. I'm definitely interested but in Northern California, so logistics given Covid are probably impossible. Is the induction cooktop built-in on top of the refrigerator?

houseofbenjamin

Also the headrests of the rear seats look uncomfortably wedged underneath the platform bed. What do you do about that? do the platform beds break down in panels to store?

Pdm_25

Yes for sure. The panels do break down so they can be slid back. My kids are small enough they fit under. Basically up to about 5’8” would sit comfortably with the bed in full position. As far as getting it to you, I can bring it into the States and fly back. I don’t believe you could come here at this time. The induction cooktop is portable but could easily be built it. We just wanted the option of more counter space. The seat is also removable. Hope that helps!

Pdm_25

I’ve had a few people asked why the transmission was replaced. I took it in for an issue which seemed to be the transmission. I did some research and it pointed me to the EGR valve. The tech misdiagnosed it, and a new transmission was installed under warranty. It didn’t solve the issue so I took it back, they replaced the EGR valve (at a $300 cost) and it’s been good to go ever since.

tinman

I’ve had a few people asked why the transmission was replaced. I took it in for an issue which seemed to be the transmission. I did some research and it pointed me to the EGR valve. The tech misdiagnosed it, and a new transmission was installed under warranty. It didn’t solve the issue so I took it back, they replaced the EGR valve (at a $300 cost) and it’s been good to go ever since.
!! I'm in the Edmonton area. If I was in the habit of going to dealers for service on my old rig, I think I'd be asking which shop.

Top Bottom