T1N Plastic Window Guide Replacement

idb996

Hey guys, I made a 3D printed replacement clip for the window regulator on the T1N vans since they are known for breaking.

I'd like to give a few away for testing and get some feedback on it. You just have to remove the guide rail from the bottom of the window glass, Clean and lubricate it, snap the new clip into place and slide it into the guide rail. Shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes.

If you would like to try it out just PM mePXL_20200820_195604811.NIGHT.jpg

Mag2013

I’ll take one.. I’ve been looking for one for some time now.. and I don’t see why I would pay 60 bucks for one.. let me know

Grouser

Live free,,, or die fighting for it,,,, no2 woke
There is a brass one available aftermarket but I think your idea is great good luck

Kiwited

Hey guys, I made a 3D printed replacement clip for the window regulator on the T1N vans since they are known for breaking.

I'd like to give a few away for testing and get some feedback on it. You just have to remove the guide rail from the bottom of the window glass, Clean and lubricate it, snap the new clip into place and slide it into the guide rail. Shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes.

If you would like to try it out just PM meView attachment 150397
Send two, how much US$?

Mike805

2006 T1N 140wb LR
He´s selling them on Ebay and Amazon for $20.
I´m tempted to try one but it sounds like you have to remove the metal guide from the bottom of the window to install. I have spent some quality time with a rubber mallet and piece of scrap wood trying to get mine off without luck.
This one:
is $50 but does not require removal of the window guide.

Moto

He´s selling them on Ebay and Amazon for $20.
I´m tempted to try one but it sounds like you have to remove the metal guide from the bottom of the window to install. I have spent some quality time with a rubber mallet and piece of scrap wood trying to get mine off without luck.
This one:
is $50 but does not require removal of the window guide.
You are misleading people, and the one offered here is much easier to install, snap snap. No drilling no removal the entire door power assembly.

Top Bottom