Mercedes Pro/Me App (iPhone/Android)

jimandliz

This is cool, I'm like always wondering of I really locked the van door. Now maybe I can check it remotely. BUT, is this a parasitic drain on the battery? I have to leave the van parked sometimes for 1-2 weeks. Would this feature drain the battery too much? Thanks for your help.

MontanaYeti

This is cool, I'm like always wondering of I really locked the van door. Now maybe I can check it remotely. BUT, is this a parasitic drain on the battery? I have to leave the van parked sometimes for 1-2 weeks. Would this feature drain the battery too much? Thanks for your help.
I've left mine for 3-4 weeks in cold weather and it started and operated perfectly.

I've used the app a little bit as well during it's hibernation to check on the van and the app values for tire pressure, DEF percentage, ect over time.

smittylube

Got it working! I don't have data and it worked for me. Locked the doors and location shows up as well. Mileage, fuel level etc. could not get the pro app to function, I had logged into the .me app. when I re dowloaded it recognized me and I was able to add the Revel.

smittylube

Locks easily, unlock it wants frikking passcode. really? you have to unlock the phone before even getting to the app.
Then in settings you can select use Touch ID, asks for passcode, then if you leave the screen it turns off - really useful.

Mr.WilsonSC

I just got mine set up and saw a remote start option but once everything was activated it disappeared.
Will be nice to be able see if I remembered to lock the vehicle but nothing else that exciting.

smittylube

I found after getting this working I finally see traffic on the Nav and other apps appear in the mbz selection on the display

w15p

2019 144 HR 4x4
H12 option can be remotely operated within the Mercedes PRO Connect App, I use it anytime I need to pre-heat the interior and coolant.
Aren't they discontinuing the Pro app for sprinters though?

per:
I just received my 2020 sprinter and was having the same sort of issues several people in this thread have mentioned so I called Mercedes customer service. They have informed me that as of January 1 2021 all non-commercial customers of sprinter will be migrated to Mercedes me and will be removed from the Mercedes pro portal.

So going forward individual use/non-commercial sprinter customers will be in Mercedes me just like all there passenger car customers, and not Mercedes pro. During the migration right now no new activations can be processed and so you have to wait until the new year.
I haven't actually tried to get a Pro account yet - the Me app works fine, but the booster would be a useful feature for the winter. Of course, it's february in california, so I have almost a year to get this worked out...

Afunkymonk

Aren't they discontinuing the Pro app for sprinters though?

per:

I haven't actually tried to get a Pro account yet - the Me app works fine, but the booster would be a useful feature for the winter. Of course, it's february in california, so I have almost a year to get this worked out...
This was an email from Mercedes-Benz recently, it's just certain features being withdrawn from the PRO Connect App/Vehicle Management Tool (VMT Portal):

Dear Customer

Thank you for using the Mercedes PRO connect services for your Mercedes-Benz van. We would like to inform you about certain planned changes to our services. From February 28 2021, Mercedes PRO connect will be focusing solely on vehicle related services.

Please find below an overview regarding the Mercedes PRO products and the respective services that will no longer be available following this date.

- Digital Driver’s Log with Digital Trip Management

- Efficient Driving Style Analysis

- Simplified Fleet Communication

- Vehicle Data Interface and Vehicle Data Interface light

If you activated one or more of these services for your vehicles, we hereby provide notification of termination for the agreements related to these services effective February 28 2021. You can view all active services and agreements for your vehicles in the Mercedes PRO Portal.

So, I think it will be limited, but no mention of any other changes and have the ability to use the H12 heater facility.

I use the PRO Connect App on a non-commercial basis and don't have any issues here in the UK.

Sprinter SS

My Mercedes Me App has all my info but says "your sprinter is being verified". Says also my VIN verification is nessesary....
Supposed to get the hose clamp recall done and will ask them to verify my vin.

Top Bottom