Lagun Table Mount

TrackSprinter

2016 Low Roof 144 2500
yet another lagun mount idea...

i custom fabricated a piece of T6 aluminum and an HDPE plastic spacer. drilled holes in the pedestal and done.

the table swivels neatly behind the driver seat, with plenty of clearance for the bench passenger. im probably going to leave it installed full time.

your driving position and table position may vary. i do not swivel the driver seat and have zero plans to do so. this works for me. although, if i did swivel the driver seat, the location of the mount would still allow the setup to be functional.

not the best solution, just an idea.IMG_6405 3.JPGIMG_0753 3.JPG

turbodave

Central Maine/Summer Somewhere Warm/Winter
Nice! Hope you don't mind if I copy it.
May I ask what your table top is made of?
Dave

TrackSprinter

2016 Low Roof 144 2500
Nice! Hope you don't mind if I copy it.
May I ask what your table top is made of?
Dave
ive already filed the patent but i guess you can borrow it. i got the plate from amazon - free one day shipping, and the tabletop is “seaboard” from my local plastics warehouse - ePlastics.

radair603

Hey, that could solve my issue. I do have a swiveling driver’s seat that I spin often so I’ll need to confirm. Thanks

TrackSprinter

2016 Low Roof 144 2500

Attachments

bearyw

2004 Dodge Sprinter T1N 118”
yet another lagun mount idea...

i custom fabricated a piece of T6 aluminum and an HDPE plastic spacer. drilled holes in the pedestal and done.

the table swivels neatly behind the driver seat, with plenty of clearance for the bench passenger. im probably going to leave it installed full time.

your driving position and table position may vary. i do not swivel the driver seat and have zero plans to do so. this works for me. although, if i did swivel the driver seat, the location of the mount would still allow the setup to be functional.

not the best solution, just an idea.View attachment 149823View attachment 149822
Any special nuts or backing inside the seat pedestal?

smittylube

You are making me rethink the stock table in my Revel. Maybe get rid of the pole mount and go this way. Then the flexibility would have options for between the seats or stock position.

TrackSprinter

2016 Low Roof 144 2500
Any special nuts or backing inside the seat pedestal?
sorry for the delay. was at the track over the weekend, and did some moto on monday :rad: and now finally remembered to respond.

you can use whatever fasteners you feel comfortable with, i believe i used lockwashers. the caveat to utilizing this location is being able to fit whichever tool you choose to fasten the bolt in that corner of the pedestal. not a big deal, just something to think about when drilling the holes in the pedestal (use a level when marking the holes, if it wasnt obvious).

Attachments

Last edited:

Top Bottom