RB Wall Braces / Panels vs AdWag

Hi,

It looks like a month ago RB Components started selling wall braces, somewhat similar to the ones that Adventure Wagon sells in their kit. They also sell L-Track and Wall panels.

Has anyone purchased these new wall braces? Have you combined them with the wall panels or did you make your own?

The RB ones look to be about half the price of the adventure wagon kit for the 170 van if I just look at braces / panels / L-Track. I subtracted out the ceiling fans / insulation and wiring harness as I already have that stuff.

Curious to hear everyones thoughts.

Thanks!

The RB ones look to be about half the price of the adventure wagon kit for the 170 van if I just look at braces / panels / L-Track. I subtracted out the ceiling fans / insulation and wiring harness as I already have that stuff.
Thank you for posting a great question and one in which I'm also looking forward to finding out what others have to say about.

Like you, I believe the RB Component wall braces look appealing and compared to the AdWag kit, are reasonably-priced and something simple to add our own my own hand-made wall panels to.

:popcorn:

Juuuuust about to start putting these wall brace kits into our 144. Specifically the 36-38" height panel bed support brace to pair with a FVCO platform bed, upper cabinet brace and lower furniture brace. Pretty simple, sturdy (see also: heavy), and ability to pick and choose what areas you want to brace vs. an Adwag kit - also far cheaper but more DIY.
@osito_bananaz on IG will have more photos eventually

Spare_Mag_Mike

Millennial Tax Stamp Collector
Juuuuust about to start putting these wall brace kits into our 144. Specifically the 36-38" height panel bed support brace to pair with a FVCO platform bed, upper cabinet brace and lower furniture brace. Pretty simple, sturdy (see also: heavy), and ability to pick and choose what areas you want to brace vs. an Adwag kit - also far cheaper but more DIY.
@osito_bananaz on IG will have more photos eventually
are running this bed support brace with any bump outs? are you doing this in a North to South bed platform?

I am interested to see if this brace would work with bump outs specifically for East to West bed platform. It appears as such but I am just beginning the research as I am just now coming to conclusion that I want to run East to West bed.

Top Bottom