TOUCH-UP PAINT

Kajtek1

2015 3500 X long limo RV
What kind of touch-up.
MB USA sells MB paint in rattle cans. Years ago I went via whole lot of troubles to buy the stuff for my wagon, since dealer's Part Dept "did not hear about it" and when I did spot touch ups on silver bumper - the paint color did not match.
I had to repaint whole bumper to make it acceptable.
Than aftermarket is offering lot of paint pens for rock chips and such. I had really good experience with them as they are easy to apply and on small drop of paint - slight color mismatch is not noticeable

SSTraveler

2014 LTV Unity Murphy Bed
I have a 2014 Unity in Mocha, I'm guessing it has the same color codes as the 2013. I found my exterior paint colors on a label in the wardrobe, on the back wall. I ordered my paint from Automotive Touchup, https://www.automotivetouchup.com/. Just enter the year, make and model (or All Models if your not sure), and select your color and follow the screens to order the paint you need. The Spectra Grey Metallic is hard to find on their site, you may have to call them to get. Here is another good site to order from and they show the Spectra Grey Metallic, https://touchupdirect.com/touch-up-paint/chevrolet/s10/#pf-year=2000. On this web site the Light Grey Stone Pearl can be found if you enter 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee and look for Light Greystone Effect PDA/EDA.

20200807_074211.jpg

Last edited:

JHMooney

2018 Unity MB
Be sure to note the paint number(s) as well as the name. According to LTV my UMB is "Denim" and the paint is a Ford color. I went to the Ford dealer and they couldn't find Denim but when they looked up the number "Blue Jeans" came up and it was a perfect match. LTV re-names all the colors even the upholstery fabric. For example the "Fog" interior is not a color listed by the folks who make the Ultra Leather, it is actually called Bone. When I called LTV to find out the person (I think it was Mike Duclose) kind of chuckled and said "Yeah, we like to rename the colors..."

SSTraveler

2014 LTV Unity Murphy Bed
Look in all the closets and cabinets, there is supposed to be a sticker with your paint codes in one of them. In the Murphy bed models, it's in the wardrobe. Leisure used that Mocha Exterior paint scheme up to 2015 models (a new exterior paint scheme was debuted on the 2015.5 models), so your color codes should be the same as mine.

Last edited:
Has anyone found touch up paints for the 2013 Unity, Mocha Exterior
If you email Willie Neufeld at LTV the specifics on your motorhome (year, model,serial #) he will send the paint codes. We ordered through RV dealer, but to SS Traveler point you can probably order on line for less.
317F7F61-B07F-44A6-959F-474146EFB671.jpeg

Last edited:

cdcorpe

2014 Murphy Bed
Look in all the closets and cabinets, there is supposed to be a sticker with your paint codes in one of them. In the Murphy bed models, it's in the wardrobe. Leisure used that Mocha Exterior paint scheme up to 2015 models (a new exterior paint scheme was debuted on the 2015.5 models), so your color codes should be the same as mine.
Thanks again for all your help. I have the same year & color as yours & have tried a couple of paint company's including automotivetouchup.com about the main brown(?) color, but can't find the answer, I used the paint info in the closet.

Last edited:

Top Bottom