NCV3: 2006-2018 SOLD [Bend, OR] 2014 Sprinter 2500 Full Conversion | 144" High Roof | Open to trades

swolltaire

2014 2500 I4 144"
Listed here: https://bend.craigslist.org/cto/d/bend-2014-mb-sprinter-conversion-62k/7172179648.html

Complete conversion, low miles, great shape. The van has served us well as an adventure vehicle (never lived in full-time), but we're now settling down for a bit and want the van to be used to its full potential.

TRADES: We'd like to replace the van with a Toyota Tundra. Our ideal rig would be a 4x4/4WD Tundra, Access Cab, with under 120k miles. Bonus points for camper canopy, limited package, etc. If you have a Tundra to trade, we'd be generous in discounting price of Sprinter accordingly.

VAN DETAILS
- 2014 i4 144" High Roof (research the 4C vs V6 before you pick)
- CR Laurence T-vent windows
- Three batteries: 2x OEM, 1x 12V 250 Ah 8D house (all connected via ACR)
- Upgraded suspension to Bilstein HD (front), Fox (rear)
- Front brush guard with HELLA aux lights and a lightbar
- Complete cabinetry from mix of 80/20 aluminum and baltic birch
- $5k+ electrical system, primarily Blue Seas Systems with Victron
- Roof has heavy duty steel rack with cedar "patio", Thule, 100W solar (easy to expand)
- RB Components overhead storage in cabin
- 2x 48" extension bike slides, will include fork mounts, fits four bikes
- Park Tool repair stand mounted on rear door
- Espar D2 diesel heater in passenger pedestal
- 2000W Inverter Charger with shore inlet
- Engel MT45 fridge
- Fully insulated with Thinsulate (will never have moisture issues) and minicell foam in floor
- Aftermarket 'always on' rearview camera
- 2” Tow Setup with electronic braking control

More pictures will be posted to the ad, or feel free to message/email.

Wind

:( I just sold my 2006 dc 4x TRD with 85k miles in mint condition and bought a new 2019 2500 that I’m in the process of building out. I would have definitely been interested. GLWS

swolltaire

2014 2500 I4 144"
Ahh! That's the exact truck we're looking for down to the year and trim level (revised our search for an AC once we learned that DCs have 6.5' beds). Mind if I ask how much you sold yours for?

Here's to hoping another one comes along.

Top Bottom