Proair RT6500 vs. Kingtec KTD-1

4x4Benz

Has anyone compared these two A/C units? It's going on my 144 Sprinter which has 600AH of lithium. I hope to order one this afternoon so please post your comments. I heard RB switched to Proair from Kingtec but I don't know why.
Thanks,
Randy

Ardon

Has anyone compared these two A/C units? It's going on my 144 Sprinter which has 600AH of lithium. I hope to order one this afternoon so please post your comments. I heard RB switched to Proair from Kingtec but I don't know why.
Thanks,
Randy
Randy - Have you ordered either of these units. I'm also looking at the ProAir RT6500 and not finding much information on them. Which did you get and how is your experience?

Thanks!

4x4Benz

Randy - Have you ordered either of these units. I'm also looking at the ProAir RT6500 and not finding much information on them. Which did you get and how is your experience?

Thanks!
I went with the Cruise N Comfort https://www.cruisencomfortusa.com My van is still getting the buildout but expect it in mid December, can't wait! So glad I went with this AC system as it frees up roof space and keep the interior ceiling clean. Good luck!

Top Bottom