Bathroom cupholder options?

rver2be

2019 Unity FX
Hello all. I searched the forum and did not find a related thread. Just wondering if anyone has found/made a bracket to replace the bathroom cupholder bracket. We don't need it as is, and would rather have something to hold two soap dispensers, but of course they are slightly larger diameter than the glasses.

Unity FX bathroom cupholder.jpg

TwoClinks

2016 Unity TB
Why would you have a drinking cup in a tiny toilet room? It's not the pristine, germ free atmosphere you might think it is. Polluted water vapors erupt from flushing and settle on everything in your crapper. Simply put...What's in your cup is in your black tank.

rver2be

2019 Unity FX
TwoClinks,

Thanks, had not given that thought. We just don't want to use the glasses/cups, and want a holder for soap-type dispensers. And it is pretty tiny!

BTW, ask LTV what they installed the cupholder!

rver2be

2019 Unity FX
SSTraveler,

Thanks. I had actually seen your previous post about the T-nuts, etc., and saved the info. I'm not ready to make my own bracket just yet.

dengar718

2018 Serenity
Cultures of the toothbrushes in a bathroom exhibit high levels of e coli. You should store them in the kitchen. Or in the medicine cabinet at least.

rver2be

2019 Unity FX
Being a RV newbie, I had not thought of that. Luckily, I keep my electric toothbrush in a ziplock bag in my hanging travel kit.

rver2be

2019 Unity FX
My wife found two dispensers at the Dollar store. Sorry, no pics. They are tapered, so they fit right in, and get snug in the LTV cupholders.

malodiver

2019 Unity MB
Did you come up with a hook system to hang them from the rail?

SSTraveler

2014 LTV Unity Murphy Bed
I'd use a Stainless Steel Washer, then that way you can set the wire organizer on the machine screw and tighten the head against the washer, wire organizer, and rail to secure it firmly in place. You can buy Stainless Steel washers of all sizes at your local hardware store. Take your wire organizer and machine screw with you and pick the size you think works best. I don't know if you can get the M3 T slot nuts from a local hardware store, https://www.amazon.com/Sutemribor-H...ammer+Head+Fastener+Nut&qid=1620133070&sr=8-4, but you can certainly buy any size/length machine screw and washer at them.

Last edited:

Top Bottom