NCV3: 2006-2018 2017 Sprinter 4X4 High Roof 144 Passenger 2500 Van for sale Boulder, CO

Justryin

One owner, 29,030 miles, clean carfax, clean title, Sprinter 4X4, 144, Passenger 2500 Van,

Retail (carfax and a local dealer) is $60k and I have a dealer willing to give me $49k. I am just trying to split the difference.
$54,500

Many features from the factory...Driver Comfort Package, Active Safety Package, Fuel fired Heater booster, Premium Appearance Package, Drier Efficiency package, Trailer Hitch Package, Low and high Range 4X4 Package Include:

Heated driver seat, heated passenger seat, heated mirrors, fuel powered heating booster, Roof mounted AC, and much much more.

Kids changed sports and no longer need to carry several kids and may sets of skis to the slopes. Downsizing. A great vehicle and we will miss it.

Carfax available
Bank transfer or cashier’ check

Attachments

dlwire

Hi. I'm interested in talking more about your van and maybe driving up to see it in the next day or two. You can reach me at dlwire at gmail.

Justryin

Thanks everyone. I am going to miss it, but a friend bought the van. I appreciate all the interest and will reach back out to interested parties if something falls through.

Top Bottom