Waiting on Swivel Seat Wiring Recall

Jackal

2020 VS30 4X4
After purchasing, waited for a full month to get dealer to fix issue and deliver 2019 truck - was last told it would be open to mid-august (highly tentative).

Upgraded to a 2020 today w/ same specs (incl. swivel seats), managed to negotiate it down to the 2019 price tag - it IS fully loaded w/ all the marked-up BS though.

Keys in hand. On the road. Suppose I have to change my sig now.

Jupiter - Might be an option worth pursuing, at very least.

Jupiter_Shrugged

Momentum is Your Friend
After purchasing, waited for a full month to get dealer to fix issue and deliver 2019 truck - was last told it would be open to mid-august (highly tentative).

Upgraded to a 2020 today w/ same specs (incl. swivel seats), managed to negotiate it down to the 2019 price tag - it IS fully loaded w/ all the marked-up BS though.

Keys in hand. On the road. Suppose I have to change my sig now.

Jupiter - Might be an option worth pursuing, at very least.
Jackal - Congrats on getting a van you can drive around! Mine is still sitting on the lot collecting dust... They don't have a 2020 on hand with similar build that I could switch to. I had them dealer trade/transfer this one!:rolleyes:

I'll call the dealer again today... This whole thing is quite fascinating.

Jupiter_Shrugged

Momentum is Your Friend
My Sprinter has been released from captivity! Picking it up Monday... We are heading out of town for the weekend in an hour. It would have been nice to take the new van.

Top Bottom