NCV3: 2006-2018 WANTED: Off Grid Van Living

akiggen

Looking for a custom sprinter for off grid living/working - Do not really have a preference on van. Interested in making purchase soon.
Feel free to contact me.

weick.3

I am finishing a build here in a couple of weeks and you may be interested. As soon as it is completed I'll post it up here for you to take a look at.

akiggen

Yeah, would love to check it out! Where are you located?
I am finishing a build here in a couple of weeks and you may be interested. As soon as it is completed I'll post it up here for you to take a look at.
Yeah would love to check it out. Where are you located?

wildclimate

Hey! I just posted our 2016 Sprinter Van (170" and High Roof) that we lived in off-grid. It sounds like it might suit your needs. Listed at $68,500 with 35,000 miles. We are big adventurers and built it to hold multiple bikes, skis, and all the clothes/gear we needed. We didn't put solar panels on and instead used a house battery charged as we drove, but you could definitely upgrade with some solar panels (easy to get a van conversion company to put them on there).

It is listed in the forum here and also on conversion trader: https://conversiontrader.com/listin...-fiamma-awning-solar-shower-room-for-4-bikes/

akiggen

Hey! I just posted our 2016 Sprinter Van (170" and High Roof) that we lived in off-grid. It sounds like it might suit your needs. Listed at $68,500 with 35,000 miles. We are big adventurers and built it to hold multiple bikes, skis, and all the clothes/gear we needed. We didn't put solar panels on and instead used a house battery charged as we drove, but you could definitely upgrade with some solar panels (easy to get a van conversion company to put them on there).

It is listed in the forum here and also on conversion trader: https://conversiontrader.com/listin...-fiamma-awning-solar-shower-room-for-4-bikes/
Thanks for sharing - let me check it out and get back to you if I have questions or interest!

akiggen

We are willing to sell our 2007 sprinter. Too many upgrades to list. 119k miles. We haven’t officially listed it yet. We are going to detail
It and do some small maintenance Fresh brakes, oil change etc before we sell Is this something you would be interested in?
I am definitely interested in seeing more and learning more about it. Where are you located? Can you reach out to me? Thanks! 4079211507 or akiggen@gmail.com

Top Bottom