Question for 2004 MBCruiser

otis8

I recently started up the van after it had been setting for about a year (battery was dead, wouldn't start, charged battery) the check engine light came on but seemed to run fine. Turned it off and on again but light still there. I took it for a short drive (maybe 2 miles) and light still on. Parked it and about a week later was going to take it to get the codes read but when I started it this time the light was out so I took it for another short drive and it didn't seem to have full power. I was going to drive it in to see if any codes had been recorded but his time it didn't have much power at all and didn't seem to want to change gears. Any advise will be appreciated.

Cheyenne

UK 2004 T1N 313CDi
OK Thanks. Now spotted it was in the thread title, sorry but it's not obvious in the new forum layout.

You would get better answers by asking in the T1N Talk section as this is really a chassis issue rather than a Forest River issue.

But, you really need to get scanned for codes. If you can't get hold of a scanner then consider buying something like the Autel AP200 BlueTooth dongle.

Keith.

Top Bottom