Queensland Border

LionelM

I watched the news Jaahn but there wasn't anything specific that answered my question. I'm heading for Mildura today for the weekend and then will travel to Albury where my daughter is not well. I'll probably stay in the caravan park there for a fortnight and then head for Queensland.

Woodsie

If you go to Victoria and want to come back to Queensland you will have to spend 14 days in hotel quarantine at your own expense. I dont believe there are exemptions.

Hi Lionel, a Victorian caravan just went through while I was there...they pulled him over, listened to his story and let him through. I drove behind him for a while after that...

By the way Lionel, before you come up you could contact the Qld Govt. via their contact page online form ... they will reply via email (or phone if you prefer)

LionelM

Hi Hotwired.
Yes I entered NSW on Monday and I'm at Albury until next Tuesday unless they extend the NSW/Vic border to north of here in which case I'll be out of here in a flash. I'm heading to Hillston on Tuesday for a night or two and waiting there until Qld opens it's borders.

LionelM

I had a virus test today just in case - a negative result may help my border crossing. I need another 5 days after I leave Albury to get in 14 days in NSW before reaching Qld.

Top Bottom